JKSSB Junior Grade Nurse Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Nursing Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2018? If yes, then you are required to go through the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Nursing Job Notification 2018 to know the eligibility criteria to apply and other important details. Those who have competed Diploma / Degree in Nursing are eligible to apply for JKSSB Junior / Senior Grade Nurse Recruitment 2018 through online mode. You all are advised to go through the complete article to know whether you fulfilled the eligibility criteria details or not to apply for Junior Grade Nurse, Senior Grade Nurse posts to fill up 333 vacancies.
JKSSB Senior Grade Nurse Vacancy 2018
Interested candidates may read through the JKSSB Junior Grade Nurse Vacancy 2018 and JKSSB Senior Grade Nurse Vacancy 2018 details to know how to apply criteria and whether you fulfil the eligibility criteria details or not. Total 333 vacancies of Junior / Senior Grade Nurse Posts are going to be filled in Health department of Govt of Jammu & Kashmir. You may submit JKSSB Staff Nurse Application Form 2018 from 6th December 2017 to 30th December 2017.
JKSSB Junior / Senior Grade Nurse Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
- Name of Post:- Junior Grade Nurse, Senior Grade Nurse
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 333 Posts
- Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Grade Nurse||200 Posts||5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2400/-|
|2||Senior Grade Nurse||89 Posts||9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4200/-|
JKSSB Junior / Senior Grade Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Those who fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria are eligible to apply for Staff Nurses posts-
- For Junior Grade Nurse: Candidate must be SSSC pass (10+2) passed and Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institute.
- For Senior Grade Nurse: Candidate must be SSSC pass (10+2) and B.Sc Nursing degree.
Those who are applying for Junior/Senior Grade Nurse Posts under JKSSB are required to make the application fee payment of Rs.350/- through Online Payment Gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.
Mode of Selection:-
Well! The selection of candidates for the JKSSB Nursing Vacancies 2018 will be based on marks obtained in the written examination-
- Written Exam.
How to Apply for JKSSB Junior / Senior Grade Nurse Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to follow to submit application form are given below-
- First step is go to the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) whose direct link is provided at the bottom of this article.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for the Junior/ Senior Grade Nurse posts.
- Fill the application form with fundamental details of applicant correctly and completely.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 06-December-2017
- Closing date to apply online:- 30-December-2017