JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand 2017 after Post Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline? Well! You all will be glad to know that the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2017 to fill up 396 vacancies. Those who have completed Post Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline may apply for JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Vacancy 2017 through online mode.
JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Application Form 2017
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites online application forms from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for below mentioned various posts via official website i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in. You may submit JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Application Form 2017 from 23rd June 2017 to 13th July 2017. Read through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Notification 2017
- Advt. No.:- 15/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- Name of Post:- Non Teaching Specialist Doctor
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 396 Posts
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|5||E.N.T Specialist||20 Posts|
|7||Forensic Expert||22 Posts|
JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s age should be between 24 to 40 years as on 01.08.2017.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/ Ph/Ex-S candidates may take benefit of upper age relaxation as per policies.
Those who have completed Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for Non Teaching Specialist Doctor post.
To complete the registration process, applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through Online Mode-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs.150/-
- For Al Others candidates:- Rs.600/-
Mode of Selection:-
The Jharkhand PSC will conduct the written exam and Interview test for the selection of suitable candidates for the Specialist Doctor post-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for JPSC Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2017
Steps by step procedure is given below to apply online-
- Visit online the official website of Jharkhand PSC i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for Non Teaching Specialist Doctor posts.
- Start to fill the application form with basic details of applicant.
- Deposit he fee amount as per category wise through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Finally, submit the form correctly and take the print out of it as hard copy.
- Now, send the hard copy to the given below address.
Controller of Examination,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 23-June-2017
- Last date to submit online application form:- 13-July-2017
- Last Date to deposit Fee:- 17-July-2017