JSSC Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2017
There are job opportunities in the Jharkhand State for Lower Division Clerk (JDC), Panchayat Secretary Posts. For that the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for LDC, Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer posts for recruitment in various govt departments of Jharkhand State to fill up 2808 vacancies. Those who have completed 12th class are eligible to apply for JSSC Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2017.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites online application forms from the official website to apply for JSSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2017 and LDC posts.. Eligible candidates may apply for JSSC LDC, Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 online application form 2017 from 2nd May 2017 to 15th June 2017. Before to stat apply, you are advised to read through the complete article.
JSSC LDC/ Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 01/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post:- LDC, Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 2808 Posts
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||1245 Posts||Rs.19900-45700/-|
|2||Panchayat Secretary||1539 Posts||Rs.21700-50000/-|
JSSC LDC/ Panchayat Secretary Eligibility Criteria 2017
The candidate’s minimum and maximum age to be eligible to apply for LDC, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer posts is 18 to 35 years.
Note:- The SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates are applicable for upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- For Lower Division Clerk:- The minimum educational qualification required is Intermediate/12th class passed with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer.
- For Panchayat Secretary:- The 12th passed candidates are eligible to apply and candidate must have knowledge of Computer.
- For Stenographer:- The 12th passed candidates have steno speed of 100 wpm and typing speed in Hindi 30 wpm.
It is mandatory for the male/ female candidates who are applying for DC, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer posts to deposit an application fee amount online mode via Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates of Jharkhand:- Rs.125/-
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- Rs.460/-
Mode of Selection:-
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will conduct written test followed by Typing test for the selection of suitable candidates for the LDC, Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer posts.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
How to Apply for JSSC LDC/ Panchayat Secretary Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below procedure to submit application form-
- First step is to visit online the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Start to fill the application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through online mode as per category wise.
- Upload Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 02-May-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 15-June-2017