JSSC PGT Teachers Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Teacher Vacancy in Jharkhand 2017? If yes, then you may apply for the JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher-Examination-2016 through online mode. For that, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teachers posts in Chemistry, Physics and History Subjects to fill up 513 vacancies. Those who have graduation degree in concerned Subject along with B.Ed Degree are eligible to apply for the JSSC PGT Teachers Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
JSSC PGT Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for the JSSC PGT Teachers Vacancy 2017 through official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) i.e. www.jssc.in. You may submit JSSC PGT Online Application Form 2017 from 1st December 2016 to 16th January 2017. Before to start apply online, you are advised to go through the JSSC PGT Job Notification 2017 to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form.
JSSC PGT Teachers Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 20/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Examination:- JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher-Examination-2016
- Name of Post:- Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teachers
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 513
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Post Graduate Trained Teacher||513||Rs.9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4800/-|
Subject Wise PGT Vacancies-
- Chemistry : 171 Posts
- Physics : 171 Posts
- History : 171 Posts
Jharkhand PGT Teachers Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2016):-
- For Unreserved/General category:- 21 to 40 years
- For OBC I & BC II category:- 21 to 43 years
- For SC/ST category:- 21 to 45 years
- For PGT (Chemistry) Post:- Graduation degree in Chemistry with 50 % marks + B.Ed degree.
- For PGT (Physics) Post:- Graduation degree in Physics with 50 % marks + B.Ed degree.
- For PGT (History) Post:- Graduation degree in History with 50 % marks + B.Ed degree.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For UR/ OBC category candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates:- Rs.125/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below test-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for the Jharkhand PGT Teachers Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Visit online the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Click on “Online Application for JSSC Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher Exam 2017”.
- Start to fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the soft copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Finally, submit the form to complete the online registration for the PGT Teacher post.
- Now, take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 01-December-2016
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 16-January-2017
- Last Date of deposit application fee:- 20-January-2017