JSSC Police Radio Operator Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Police Radio Operator Vacancies 2017 in Jharkhand? Then, here is the good news for you all that the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently released an advertisement notification for the JSSC Police Radio Operator Recruitment 2017 to fill 692 vacancies. According to the JSSC Police Radio Operator Notification 2017, eligible male/ female candidates may apply for JSSC Police Radio Operator Vacancy 2017 through online mode via official website. Before you start to apply online, you must fulfil the eligibility criteria details that are described below.
JSSC Police Radio Operator Application Form 2017
The Male/ Female candidates who have complete 12th with Science Subject are eligible to apply for the Police Radio Operator Jobs 2017 through online mode. You may submit JSSC Police Radio Operator Application Form 2017 from 2nd August 2017 to 31st August 2017. Read through the JSSC Police Radio Operator Notification 2017 details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
JSSC Police Radio Operator Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 06/2017
- Name of Govt Department:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of Post:- Police Radio Operator
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 692
- Job Location:- Punjab
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Police Radio Operator||692 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2000/-|
JSSC Police Radio Operator Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age limit should be between 19 to 26 years as on 01-08-2017.
Note:- The SC/ST/BC/PWD/Ex-S candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per policies.
The minimum educational qualification required is 12th passed with Science subject from the recognized board.
Applicants may deposit application fee amount through either Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- For General/ OBC category candidates:- Rs.460/-
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.115/-
Mode of Selection:-
Applications will have to go through the given below following tests for the selection of candidates-
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Test.
How to Apply for JSSC Police Radio Operator Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Eligible Male/ Female candidates who are looking forward to apply online for JSSC Police Radio Operator Jobs 2017 via official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) i.e. jpro.cbtexam.in
- After that, click on “Online Application Form”.
- Start to fill the form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit the application fee amount through either Online or Offline mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online Applications:- 02-August-2017
- Last Date to submit online Applications:- 31-August-2017
- Last date to deposit application fee:- 05-September-2017
- Date of online examination:- 19-Nov-2017 to 03-Dec-2017.