JSSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to conduct the examination for the direct recruitment of suitable Men/Women candidates for the Sub Inspector (SI) posts. For that, it has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it and then may apply for the JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 to fill up 3019 vacancies. Good opportunity for the Jharkhand Job aspirants to apply for JSSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017 through online mode.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Application Form 2017
Eligible Men/ Women candidates who are looking forward to apply for the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017 may submit JSSC Police Sub Inspector Application Form 2017 through online mode via official website i.e. www.jssc.in. The starting and closing date to submit the online application form is 15th July 2017 to 13th August 2017. Other important details of JSSC Police SI Notification 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 05/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of Post:- Police Sub Inspector (Men/Women)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 3019
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Police Sub-Inspector||3019 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4200/-|
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01-08-2017.
Those who want to apply for Police Sub Inspector post should possess the Graduation or its equivalent qualification in any stream from the recognized institutes.
Applicants may deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- Rs.460/-
- For SC, ST Candidates of Jharkhand:- Rs.115/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
How to Apply for the JSSC Police Sub Inspector Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) for online submission of application form i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Select “Click here to Apply” for the particular post for which you are eligible.
- Start to fill the online application form.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 15-July-2017
- Last Date for online submission of application form:- 13-August-2017
- Last Date to deposit fee:- 14-August-2017