JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Vacancy 2017
Well!! The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to conduct the examination for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Revenue Officer, Amin etc. posts to fill 765 vacancies. Those who are interested to apply for JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Recruitment 2017 must fulfill the eligibility criteria details firstly that are described below. Generally, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Vacancy 2017 is 12th passed qualification. Those who are looking for Govt jobs in Jharkhand 2017 after 12th class should not miss this golden opportunity as the huge vacancies i.e. 765 will be filled under this JSSC Recruitment Notification 2017.
JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Application Form 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published an advertisement notification and according to that it invites online application forms that you may apply via official website i.e. www.jssc.in.The starting and closing date to apply online via JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Application Form 2017 is 22nd June 2017 to 26th July 2017. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 03/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of Post:- Revenue Officer, Amin etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 765
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Amin||169 Posts||Rs. 21700-50000/-|
|2||Revenue Officer||557 Posts||Rs. 21700-50000/-|
JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s lower and upper age limit should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.08.2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per govt policies.
For the above mentioned various posts, the minimum educational qualification required is given below.
- For Amin: The 12th passed candidates with Surveyor certificate from ITI / One year certificate course from recognized institution are eligible to apply for Amin post.
- For Panchayat Secretary: The minimum educational qualification required is 12th examination passed.
All category candidates are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode.
- For General/ OBC candidates:- Rs 460/-
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.115/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on the performances in the given below tests-
- Intermediate Standard Combined Competitive Exam 2017.
How to Apply for JSSC Revenue Officer, Amin Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online-
- All the eligible Indian candidates who are looking forward to apply for the above mentioned various posts are required to go to the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) i.e. www.jssc.in.
- After that, click on “JSSC Online Application Form”.
- Registered online and start to fill the form correctly & completely.
- Deposit the application fee through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and Signature.
- Last steps is to click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of submitted application form as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 22-June-2017
- Closing Date for online submission of application form:- 26-July-2017
- Last Date to deposit fee:- 31-July-2017