JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Vacancy 2017
Good opportunity for the Male/ Female candidates to get Sub Inspector post in Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for the JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Those who have completed Diploma in ECE/ BCA/ B.Sc in Physics are eligible to apply for the JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Interested candidates may read through the JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Notification 2017 to know the vacancy details and how to apply etc.
JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Application Form 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites online application forms from the eligible Male/ Female Indian citizens to apply for the Jharkhand Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 to fill up 100 vacancies through online mode via official website i.e. www.jssc.in. The starting and closing date to submit the JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Application Form 2017 is 4th August 2017 to 2nd September 2017. Other important details of JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Notification 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Notification 2017
- ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No. 07/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of Post:- Sub-Inspector Wireless
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 100
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub-Inspector Wireless||100 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4200/-|
JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be between 21 to 26 years as on 01.81.2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
All the Male/Female candidates who possess Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ ECE OR B.Sc. (Physics)/ BCA from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for the Sub Inspector Wireless posts in Jharkhand.
To complete the online registration and application form, applicants are mandatory to deposit an examination fee amount through Online Mode via Net banking, Credit card, Debit Card.
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- Rs 460/-
- For SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand:- Rs.115/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable male/ female candidates for the Sub Inspector Wireless post will be based on their performances in the following tests-
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test.
How to Apply for the JSSC Sub Inspector Wireless Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below steps to apply online-
- Firstly, visit online the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online” for Sub Inspector Wireless post against “ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No. 07/2017”.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make an examination fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Apply online:- 04-August- 2017
- Last Date to Apply online:- 02-September-2017
- Last Date to deposit an application fee:- 07-September-2017
- Last date to upload Photograph & Signature:- 09-September-2017