Karnataka FDA Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2017 after 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree qualification? If yes, then you must read through the Karnataka FDA and SDA Job Recruitment 2017 Job Notification so that accordingly you may apply for the First Division Assistants (FDA) and Second Division Assistants (SDA) posts to fill up 1058 vacancies. Candidates who have completed Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Karnataka FDA Vacancy 2017 to fill up 507 posts.
Karnataka SDA Vacancy 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published an advertisement notification that you may go through to know the Karnataka SDA Vacancy 2017 details along with the FDA (Sr. Assistant) Post details. Those who possess Diploma/ 12th passed are eligible to apply for the Karnataka SDA Recruitment 2017 through online mode via official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in. You may submit online application form from 6th December 2016 to 4th January 2017.
Karnataka FDA / SDA Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of Post:- First Division Assistants (FDA) and Second Division Assistants (SDA)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1058
- Job Location:- Karnataka
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||First Division Assistants (Sr. Assistant)||507 Posts||Rs. 14550-26700/-|
|2||Second Division Assistants (SDA)/Junior Assistants||551 Posts||Rs. 11600-21000/-|
Karnataka FDA / SDA Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 07.10.2017.
- For FDA (Sr. Assistant) Post:- Those who have completed Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for the First Division Assistants posts.
- For SDA (Jr. Assistant) Post:- Candidates who have completed Intermediate (10+2) or 2nd PUC or ITI Certificate or Three (03) Year Diploma in the relevant discipline/ trade are eligible to apply for the Second Division Assistants (SDA)/Junior Assistants posts.
To deposit an examination fee, applicants are required to do payment via online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking services.
- For General and OBC Candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates:- Rs.150/-
- For SC, ST, Cat-1, PWD / Ex-S candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Language Test
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for KPSC FDA / SDA Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply online is described below-
- First of all, you are required to logon to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- After that, select the particular post for which you are eligible and then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the soft copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At Last! Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 01-September-2017
- Closing Date to submit online application form:- 07-October-2017
- Last Date to deposit examination Fee:- 09- October-2017