Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Vacancy 2017
Good news for the Karnataka candidates to join Karnataka State Police for the Special Reserve Police Constable Post for Male candidates to fill up 849 vacancies. All the candidates who completed their 10th/ 12th class are eligible to apply for Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Recruitment 2017 through official website i.e. http://www.ksp.gov.in. So, interested candidates are requested to read complete Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification 2017 to know the eligibility criteria details that are described below. Once you confirmed you met with all eligibility criteria details then apply online in advance without waiting for last time.
Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Application Form 2017
The Karnataka State Police, KSP invites online applications from the eligible candidates to apply for Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Vacancy 2017 to fill up the 849 vacancies. The starting and closing date to submit Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Application Form 2017 is 27th November 2017 and 18th December 2017 respectively. All the candidates who possess 10th class qualification are eligible to apply for Special Reserve Police Constable (Men) post. Other important details of KSP Constable Recruitment 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection procedure, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Job Notification 2017
- Name of Organization:- Karnataka State Police
- Name of Post:- Special Reserve Police Constable (Men)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 849
- Job Location:- Karnataka
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Special Reserve Police Constable (Men)||849 Posts|
Unit wise Vacancy Details:-
- 1st Battalion, Bengaluru : 50 Posts
- 2nd Battalion, Belagavi : 42 Posts
- 3rd Battalion, Bengaluru : 123 Posts
- 4th Battalion, Bengaluru : 65 Posts
- 5th Battalion, Mysuru : 75 Posts
- 6th Battalion, Kalaburgi : 145 Posts
- 7th Battalion, Mangaluru : 85 Posts
- 8th Battalion, Shivamogga : 116 Posts
- 9th Battalion, Bengaluru : 65 Posts
- 10th Battalion, Shiggavi : 83 Posts
Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 18-12-2017)
- For General category candidates:- 18-25 Years
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates:- 18-27 Years
The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable is 10th class/ SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- equivalent.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Challan form at State Bank of India only.
- For UR and Category-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB candidates:- Rs.250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
Selection will be based on their performances in following tests-
- Written test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
How to Apply for Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Job Vacancy 2017
Follow the given below steps-
- Firstly, open the official website of Karnataka State Police i.e. http://www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the following link- “Recruitment of 849 Special Reserve Police Constable posts (Men)”.
- Now click on “New Application” link to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details of applicant correctly.
- Deposit the application fee as described above.
- Now click on submit button and take the print out of application Form for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 27-November-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 18-December-2017