KGMU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
The King George’s Medical University, (KGMU), Uttar Pradesh has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts to fill up 185 vacancies. Interested candidates who are looking for Faculty jobs in Uttar Pradesh 2018 may read through the complete job notification so that accordingly you may apply for KGMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Good opportunity for those who are looking for Teaching jobs in UP 2018.
KGMU Assistant Professor Application Form 2018
Well! You must be looking for how to apply for the Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts that are going to be filled in the King George’s Medical University, (KGMU), Uttar Pradesh. The King George’s Medical University, (KGMU), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from the eligible Male/ Female candidates to apply for KGMU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 through online mode via official website i.e. kgmu.org. Eligible candidates may submit KGMU Assistant Professor Application Form 2018 on or before 5th March 2018. Before to stat apply, you all are advised to go through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
KGMU Assistant Professor Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- King George’s Medical University, (KGMU), Uttar Pradesh
- Name of Post:- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 185
- Job Location:- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||105 Posts||Rs. 15600-39100/+ GP Rs.8000/-|
|2||Associate Professor||26 Posts||Rs. 37000-67000/+ GP Rs.9000/-|
KGMU Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2018
- As per KGMU norms.
For Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor Posts:- Candidates who possess MS/ MD/ DM/ M.Ch in the relevant discipline 0r MBBS with M.Sc/D.Sc in relevant discipline or M.Sc and Ph.D are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor Posts.
The applicants may deposit the fee amount through bank demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, King George’s Medical University, U.P., Lucknow payable at Lucknow.
- For SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates of Uttar Pradesh:- Rs.3000/-
- For All Other candidates:- Rs.5000/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on marks obtained in the given below test-
How to Apply for KGMU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of King George’s Medical University, (KGMU), Uttar Pradesh i.e. kgmu.org.
- After that, click on “Apply Online for KGMU Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor Vacancies 2018-19”.
- Start to fill the form correctly and deposit the fee amount through Demand Draft (DD).
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Closing Date for Online Application Form:- 05-March-2018
- Last Date to submit hard copy of application form:- 20-March-2018