KMC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
Good news for the candidates who are looking for Medical Officer posts in West Bengal after MBBS qualification. The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has released a notification for the KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 to fill up the 53 vacancies. Eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in that will run on 12th October 2017 at Room No-254, 2nd floor, PMU Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N Banergee Road, Kolkata-700013. Those who are looking for govt jobs in Kolkata 2017 must attend the walk-in for the Medical Officer (MO) post in Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC). Don’t forget to attend the walk-in Interview for Medical Officer Posts in Kolkata City NUHM Society.
KMC Medical Officer Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview for KMC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 with prescribed format of application form that candidates may download from the official website i.e. www.kmcgov.in OR we have also provided a direct link to download it. Those who are looking forward to attend KMC Medical Officer Walk-in Interview 2017 for Medical Officer post are requested to go through the complete Notification that is given below to know Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, How to download Application Form, Date/ Venue of Walk-in etc.
KMC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Organization:- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
- Name of Post:- Medical Officer (MO)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 53
- Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||53 Posts||Rs. 24000/- (Per Month)|
KMC Medical Officer Walk-in Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 66 years as on 01-01-2017.
Those who have completed MBBS degree with 1 year compulsory internship are eligible to apply for Medical Officer (MO) post.
Well! The good news for you all is that you are not required to deposit any amount as application fee to apply for Medical Officer Post.
Mode of Selection:-
Candidates are required to clear the Interview test fir the selection of Medical Officer post.
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for KMC Medical Officer 2017
- Eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview that will run on 12th October 2017 at the given below address.
- Candidates are required to come for the Walk-in along with application form in the prescribed format that candidates may download online via www.kmcgov.in OR from the link provided below, Original/ photocopies of relevant certificates, Photograph, Identity proof etc.
Room No-254, 2nd floor,
PMU Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5,
S.N Banergee Road, Kolkata-700013.
Dates to Remember:-
- KMC Medical Officer Walk-in Interview will run:- 12-October-2017 at 11:00 AM