KPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017
The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has issued an advertisement notification for the bumper job openings for the Karnataka job aspirants. According to that, the KPCL is going to recruit the male/ female candidates for the KPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 and other posts i.e. Assistant Engineer, Chemist and Chemical Supervisor to fill up 138 Vacancies. Those who have completed Diploma/ Degree in Engineering are eligible to apply for the KPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 through online mode. The further details are described below that you may go through.
KPCL Junior Engineer Application Form 2017
The KPCL is also going to recruit the candidates for the Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer posts to fill 138 vacancies. You may submit KPCL Junior Engineer Application Form 2017 from 19th July 2017 to 18th August 2017. Go through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
KPCL Junior Engineer / AE Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : A1P1C (C1)/NHK
- Name of Govt Organization:- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 138 Vacancies
- Job Location:- Karnataka
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||02 Posts||Rs. 19055-43995/-|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)||131 Posts||Rs. 14395-40785/-|
|3||Chemist||01 Post||Rs. 16355-41855/-|
|4||Chemical Supervisor||04 Posts||Rs. 14395-40785/-|
KPCL JE/ AE Eligibility Criteria Details 2017
Age Limit (as on 18-08-2017):-
- For SC/ST candidates : 18 to 40 years
- For OBC candidates : 18 to 38 years
- For General candidates : 18 to 35 years
- For Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 18 to 45 years
- For Junior Engineer Posts:- Those who possess Diploma in Engineering in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering are eligible to apply for the Junior Engineer posts.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts:- The minimum educational qualification required is Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.Tech /B.E.) from the recognized institute.
- For Chemist Posts:- Those who possess Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from the recognized institutes are eligible to apply for Chemist post.
- For Chemical Supervisor Post:- Those who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry are eligible to apply for Chemical Supervisor post.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
- For SC/ST category candidates:- Rs.250/-
- For General candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For PWD & Ex-Servicemen:- Rs.50/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
How to Apply for the UPPCL Recruitment of AE/JE/ Technical 2017
Steps to follow to apply online-
- Firstly, go the official website of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) i.e. karnatakapower.com.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for the post in which you are eligible.
- Fill the application form correctly and completely.
- Deposit the fee amount through online post office.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Lastly, submit the button to complete the online registration and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 19-July-2017
- Last Date for online submission of application form:- 18-August-2017
- Last Date to deposit an application fee:- 22-August-2017