KPSC Ashram School Teachers Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for government jobs in Karnataka 2017! Good news for the jobs aspirant to get govt jobs in Karnataka state after Graduation / Diploma/ Degree in Education qualification. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued an advertisement notification 2017 for the recruitment of 714 vacancies for Ashram School Teachers, Hostel Superintendent (Women) posts. Interested candidates may read through the KPSC Ashram School Teachers Recruitment 2017 to know the eligibility criteria that are described below in detail. Those who are looking for Teacher Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2017 should not miss this golden opportunity to apply.
KPSC Ashram School Teachers Application Form 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online applications from the eligible candidates to apply for Ashram School Teachers, Hostel Superintendent (Women) posts to fill up the 714 vacancies. Candidates who possess Degree/ Diploma in Education are eligible to apply for KPSC Ashram School Teachers Vacancy 2017. The starting and closing date to submit the KPSC Ashram School Teachers Application Form 2017 is 27th November 2017 to 28th December 2017. Go through the given below details to know Eligibility criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Application Fee etc.
KPSC Ashram School Teachers Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of Post:- Ashram School Teachers, Hostel Superintendent (Women)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 714
- Job Location:- Karnataka
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Ashram School Teachers||493 Posts||Rs. 12500-24000/-|
|2||Hostel Superintendent (Women)||221 Posts||Rs. 14550-26700/-|
KPSC Ashram School Teachers Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age limit to apply for KPSC recruitment is 18 to 35 Years as on 28-12-2017.
- For Ashram School Teachers: candidate should possess Pre University course with Diploma in Education (D.Ed) Certificate.
- For Hostel Superintendent: Graduation with degree in Education.
Deposit the given below application fee amount at any Post Office of Karnataka State through e-payment.
- For General candidates:- Rs.600/-
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PH/ Category-1 Candidates:- No Fee
Applicants will be selected or shortlisted through following exams-
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam
- Personality test.
How to Apply for KPSC Ashram School Teachers Job Vacancies 2017
Complete procedure to apply online for Ashram School Teachers and Hostel Superintendent (Women) posts through Karnataka PSC Recruitment is described below-
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply are required to visit the official website of KPSC i.e. http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Now, click on the link- “Apply Online” OR direct link is provided below to apply online.
- After that- Click on- New Application and fill all the fundamental details of applicant correctly.
- Upload the recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Now, visit the nearest Post Office to deposit the application fee amount through e-payment
- At last, take the print of application fee and keep it for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form:- 27-November-2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form:-28-December-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 29-December-2017