KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Vacancy 2018
The Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra is going to recruit candidates for the Krishi Sevak posts to fill up 908 vacancies in various divisions. For that, the Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra has released KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Recruitment 2018 Notification that you may go through the complete article to know the eligibility criteria and how to apply details. Good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Maharashtra 2018 after competition of Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture. Before to start apply, you are advised to read through the given below complete article so that you may apply accordingly.
KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates must be eager to know how to apply for KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Vacancy 2018. The Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the Krishi Sevak posts through official website i.e. www.mahapariksha.gov.in. The starting and closing dates to apply through KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Application Form 2018 is 5th February 2018 and 18th February 2018 respectively. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, pay Scale etc.
KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra
- Name of Post:- Krishi Sevak
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 908
- Job Location:- Maharashtra
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Krishi Sevak||908 Posts||Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)|
Division wise Job Vacancies 2018-19
- Amravathi division : 41 Posts
- Aurangabad division : 92 Posts
- Kolhapur division : 90 Posts
- Latur division : 50 Posts
- Nagpur division : 218 Posts
- Nashik division : 107 Posts
- Pune division : 99 Posts
- Thane division: 210 Posts
KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (as on 04-02-2018):-
- Minimum Age:- 19 Years
- Maximum Age:- 38 Years
Note:- The reserved category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation.
Candidate who possess Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for Krishi Sevak post.
It is mandatory for the candidates to deposit an application fee amount through Online Payment Gateway via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc.
- Application Fee amount:- Rs.200/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates for the Krishi Sevak posts depends on the performances in the given below tests-
- Computer Based Online Test
How to Apply for KVK Maharashtra Krishi Sevak Job Vacancies 2018
Procedure to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra i.e. www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online” for Krishi Sevak post.
- Start to fill the form correctly and deposit application fee amount as per details mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 05-February-2018
- Last Date for online registration:- 18-February-2018
- Date of Computer Based Test : 13-March-2018 to 15-March-2018