MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt. Jobs in Maharashtra 2017 after Graduation qualification? You will be glad to know that Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) has come up with the publication of recruitment advertisement to fill up the 107 vacancies of various posts like Lower Division Clerk (HR) and Lower Division Clerk (Account). Interested candidates who have completed graduation qualification are eligible to apply for MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017. This is the good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2017 after Graduation in any stream.
MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Application Form 2017
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) invites online applications from the eligible male and female candidates to apply for 107 vacancies through official website i.e. mahagenco.in. The starting and closing date to submit MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Application Form 2017 is 1st September 2017 to 3rd October 2017. Go through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Notification 2017
- Advt. No: 11(Sep)/2017
- Name of Organization:- Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)
- Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 107
- Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (HR)||27 Posts||Rs.11275-28240/-|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (Account)||80 Posts||Rs.11275-28240/-|
MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
To be eligible to apply for the above mentioned various posts under MAHAGENCO, candidate’s min. and max. age should be between 18 to 38 Years as on 22-09-2017.
Note:- Reserved category candidates may take the benefit of age relaxation as per govt policies.
Candidate should possess the given below qualifications to be eligible to apply-
- For Lower Division Clerk (HR):- Graduation in any stream from the recognized institute and MS-CIT exam Passed.
- For Lower Division Clerk (Account):- B.Com and MS-CIT exam Passed candidates are eligible to apply for Lower Division Clerk (Account) post.
You may deposit the given below fee amount through Online mode.
- For Open Category candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates:- Rs.300/-
Mode of Selection:-
The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) will conduct the following test for the applicants who have applied for the above posts-
- Online Written Examination
How to Apply for MAHAGENCO Lower Division Clerk Job Vacancy 2017
A complete procedure to apply online for the above mentioned posts are described below in steps-
- Eligible candidates are required to go to the official website of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) i.e. mahagenco.in.
- Here, you may look for the “MAHAGENCO LDC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form”.
- Click on Apply Online link and start filling up the applicant fundamental information correctly.
- Applicants are required to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Deposit the application fee amount as described above.
- At last, click on the submit button and take the print out of application form for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit Online Application:- 01-September-2017
- Last Date to submit Online Application:- 03-October-2017
- Last date to deposit fee:- 03-October-2017