Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2018
Good news for the Maharashtra candidates to join Maharashtra Police for the Constable Post to fill up 1093 vacancies. All the candidates who completed their 12th class are eligible to apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2018 through official website i.e. mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. So, interested candidates are requested to read complete Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 to know the eligibility criteria details that are described below. Once you confirmed you met with all eligibility criteria details then apply online in advance without waiting for last date.
Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2018
The Maharashtra Police Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates to apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2018 to fill up the 1093 vacancies. The starting and closing date to submit Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2018 is 6th February 2018 and 28th February 2018 respectively. All the candidates who possess 10th class qualification are eligible to apply for Police Constable post. Other important details of Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs 2018 are described below like Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection procedure, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
Maharashtra Police Constable Job Notification 2018
- Name of Organization:- Maharashtra Police Department
- Name of Post:- Police Constable
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1093
- Job Location:- Maharashtra
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||1093 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2000/-|
Region wise Police Constable Vacancy Details:-
- Mumbai: 1137 posts
- SP, Raigad: 83 posts
- SP Ratnagiri: 145 posts
- SP, Sindhudurg: 53 posts
- SP, Nashik: 100 posts
- SP, Solapur: 36 posts
- SP, Latur: 58 posts
- SP, Akola: 68 posts
- SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 posts
- SRPF Gr-4, Nagpur: 75 posts
- SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 posts
- SP, Palghar: 105 posts
Maharashtra Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (as on 28-02-2018)
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 28 years a son 28-02-2018.
The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for Maharashtra Police Constable posts is 12th class or its equivalent qualification.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through SBI/CSC/ Online Payment.
- For Un reserved category candidates:- Rs.375/-
- For Reserved category candidates:- Rs.225/-
Mode of Selection:-
Selection will be based on their performances in following tests-
- Written test
- Physical Standard Test
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Job Vacancy 2018
Follow the given below steps-
- Firstly, open the official website of Maharashtra Police Department i.e. mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on the following link- “Recruitment of 1093 Police Constable posts in Maharashtra Police Department”.
- Now click on “New Application” link to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details of applicant correctly.
- Deposit the application fee as described above.
- Now click on submit button and take the print out of application Form for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 06-February-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 28-February-2018
- Last Date to Deposit Fee:- 03-March-2018