Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2018
The Maharashtra Postal Circle has published an advertisement so that interested candidates may go through the official notification and may apply accordingly for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) post. Those who have completed 10th passed are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 to fill up 284 vacancies. Those who are looking for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra 2018 after 10th class may apply for the Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2018 through online mode.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2018
Eligible Male/ Female candidates may apply online via official website of Maharashtra Postal Circle for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. The starting and closing date to submit the Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2018 is 1st December 2017 and 30th December 2017 respectively. Other important details of Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Notification 2018 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2018
- Advt. No.:- ESTT/4-1/LWE/GDS/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Name of Post:- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 284
- Job Location:- Maharashtra
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||284 Posts|
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):-
Those who are looking forward to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts are required to fulfil the age limit eligibility criteria which is candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-12-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Candidate must fulfilled the given below educational qualification details-
- Minimum 10th class passed or its equivalent qualification.
Deposit the given below an application fee amount through at any Head Post Office.
- For OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST, Female candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of the suitable male/ female candidates will be as per marks obtained in the 10th class.
- Marks obtained in 10th class.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Job Vacancy 2018
Procedure to apply online-
- Eligible Male/ Female candidates who are looking forward to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts are required to visit online the official website i.e. www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” link for “Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)”.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit an application fee amount as mentioned in official notification.
- At last, submit the online application form and take the print out of it as hard copy for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 01-December-2017
- Last Date for online registration:- 30-December-2017