Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Vacancy 2017
The Mizoram PSC has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of Primary School Teacher posts in School Educational Department to fill up 100 vacancies. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education and qualified Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I) are eligible to apply for the Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017 through offline mode. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Vacancy 2017 in Govt Schools of Mizoram.
Mizoram Primary School Teacher Application Form 2017
The male/ female eligible candidates may apply for Mizoram Primary School Teacher Jobs 2017 through prescribed format of application form that you may download from mpsc.mizoram.gov.in website. You may submit Mizoram Primary School Teacher Application Form 2017 in the prescribed format on or before the last date i.e. 28th December 2017. Other important details are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Download Application Form, Pay Scale etc.
Mizoram Primary School Teacher Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 47 OF 2017-2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Mizoram PSC
- Name of Post:- Primary School Teacher
- Total No. of Vacancy:- 100
- Job Location:- Aizawal (Mizoram)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Primary School Teacher||100 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4600/-|
Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 28-12-2017):-
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:- 35 years
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
The male/ female candidates who are looking forward to apply for Primary School Teacher posts are required to possess the given below educational qualification criteria.
- 12th passed with 50% marks
- Graduation along with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation along with 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Candidate must be qualified Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I).
Applicants are required to deposit the application fee amount through Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee) or through Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
- For SC/ST category candidates:- Rs.270/-
- For All Other Candidates:- Rs.320/-
Mode of Selection:-
The Mizoram PSC will conduct the Interview test for the selection of candidates for the Primary School Teacher in School Education Department.
How to Apply for Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Job Vacancy 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Firstly, eligible candidates who are looking forward to apply for Primary School Teacher Jobs are required to go to the official website of Mizoram PSC i.e. mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
- Now, download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the form correctly and deposit the fee amount as per details mentioned above.
- At last, send the filled application form to the given below postal address along with copies of the relevant certificates and must be reached on or before 28th December 2017.
The Office of Deputy Commissioner,
Mizoram Public Service Commission,
New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date of receipt of application form:- 28-December-2017