MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Vacancy 2018
The Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (MPJNM) is going to recruit candidates for the Sub Engineer, Assistant Engineer posts to fill up 61 vacancies. For that, the MP Jal Nigam has released MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification that you may go through the complete article to know the eligibility criteria and how to apply details. Good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2018 after B.Tech/ B.E. in Civil Engineering and GATE qualified. Before to start apply, you are advised to read through the given below complete article so that you may apply correctly.
MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates must be eager to know how to apply for MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Vacancy 2018. The Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (MPJNM) invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the Sub Engineer, Assistant Engineer posts through official website i.e. www.mpjalnigam.co.in. The starting and closing dates to apply through MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Application Form 2018 is 10th January 2018 and 30th January 2018 respectively. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, pay Scale etc.
MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Job Notification 2018
- Advt. No. : 01/ 76 /CS/MPJNM/2017-18
- Name of Govt Organization:- Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (MPJNM)
- Name of Post:- Sub Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 61
- Job Location:- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||16 Posts||Rs.50000/- (Per Month)|
|2||Sub Engineer||45 Posts||Rs.35000/- (Per Month)|
MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018):-
- Minimum Age:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age:- 40 Years
Note:- The reserved category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation.
- Candidate who have completed BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for Assistant Engineer and Sub Engineer posts.
- Must be GATE Exam qualified in the last 3 years.
It is mandatory for the candidates to deposit an application fee amount through MP Online.
- Application Fee amount:- Rs.200/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates for the above mentioned various posts depends on the performances in the given below test-
- GATE Score card
How to Apply for MP Jal Nigam Sub Engineer Job Vacancies 2018
Procedure to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (MPJNM) i.e. www.mpjalnigam.co.in.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online” link mentioned in front of each post.
- For the post, you are eligible and wish to apply, you have to click on “Apply” button.
- Start to fill the form correctly and deposit application fee amount as per details mentioned above.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 10-January-2018
- Last Date for online registration:- 30-January-2018