MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017
Good opportunity for the Male/ Female candidates who are looking for Sub Inspector Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) has released an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for the MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Those who have completed Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Interested candidates may read through the Vyapam SI Notification 2017 to know the vacancy details and how to apply etc.
MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Application Form 2017
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) invites online application forms from the eligible Male/ Female Indian citizens to apply for the Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 to fill up 611 vacancies through online mode via official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in. The starting and closing date to submit the MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Application Form 2017 is 1st August 2017 to 30th August 2017. Other important details of Vyapam Sub Inspector Notification 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM)
- Name of Post:- Sub-Inspector (SI)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 611
- Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector||611 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.3600/-|
Vyapam Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
All the Male/Female candidates who possess Graduation Degree in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from the recognized institute or 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics are eligible to apply for the Sub-Inspector posts in Vyapam.
To complete the online registration and application form, applicants are mandatory to deposit an examination fee amount through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
- For General candidates:- Rs.500/ + MP Online Portal Fee of Rs.70/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates:- Rs.250/ + MP Online Portal Fee of Rs.70/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable male/ female candidates for the Sub Inspector post will be based on their performances in the following tests-
- Written Examination
- Interview Test
How to Apply for the Sub Inspector Recruitment in MP Vyapam 2017
Follow the given below steps to apply online-
- Firstly, visit online the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online” for Sub Inspector post.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make an examination fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Apply online:- 01-August-2017
- Last Date to Apply online:- 30-August-2017
- Date of Written examination:- 22-October-2017 and 29-October-2017