MPHC Civil Judge Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Civil Judge (Entry Level) vacancies in Madhya Pradesh 2017? The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the MPHC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates may read through the official notification published by the MPHC that we are sharing with you all here. Total 94 vacancies will be filled of the Civil Judge (Entry Level) posts Job Notification. Good opportunity for the candidates to get the MPHC Civil Judge Vacancy 2017 after Bachelor’s degree in Law.
MPHC Civil Judge Application Form 2017
The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) invites online applications from the eligible Male/ Female candidates to apply for the Civil Judge posts. The starting and last date to submit the MPHC Civil Judge Application Form 2017 is 5th August 2017 and 5th September 2017 respectively. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
- Name of Post:- Civil Judge (Entry Level)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 94
- Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh (M.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Judge (Entry Level)||94||Rs.27700-44700/-|
MPHC Civil Judge Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2018.
Note:- The SC /ST /Women / PWD category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
The male and female candidates who have completed Degree in Bachelor of Law from the recognized university/ institute are eligible to apply for the Civil Judge (Entry Level) posts in MP State.
To complete the online registration, applicants are required to deposit the given below fee amount through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card –
- For SC/ST/BC/PWD category candidates:- Rs.800/-
- For All Others unreserved candidates:- Rs.1000/-
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to go through the given below tests for the selection and finally, merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained by them in the given below tests-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Vice Voce
How to Apply for MPHC Civil Judge Jobs 2017
Steps to follow to submit application form-
- Visit online the Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) official website i.e. mphc.mponline.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for the Civil Judge posts.
- Fill the form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit he fee amount and upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- At last, click on “Submit” button and take the print out of it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 05-August-2017
- Last Date for online submission of application form:- 05-September-2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination:- 08-October-2017