MPHC Peon / Sweeper Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2018 after 8th Class? Well! The High Court Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) has recently released an advertisement notification for the male / female candidates to apply for MPHC Peon / Sweeper Recruitment 2018. Total 739 vacancies of Peon, Sweeper, Driver and Mali posts are going to be filled in Madhya Pradesh High Court. Before to start apply, you may read through the MPHC Peon / Sweeper Vacancy 2018 details so that you could submit application form properly.
MPHC Peon / Sweeper Application Form 2018
Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for the MPHC Peon, Sweeper, Driver and Mali posts through official website of High Court Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) i.e. mphc.gov.in. You may submit MPHC Peon / Sweeper Application Form 2018 from 4th December 2017 to 31st December 2017. Other important details of MPHC Peon / Sweeper Recruitment Notification 2018 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply etc.
MPHC Peon / Sweeper Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- High Court Madhya Pradesh (MPHC)
- Name of Post:- Peon, Sweeper, Driver and Mali
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 739 Posts
- Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh (M.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
MPHC Peon / Sweeper Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Note:- Reserved Candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per norms.
To be eligible to apply for the Peon, Sweeper, Driver and Mali posts in Madhya Pradesh High Court, the minimum educational qualification required is 8th class passed from the recognized board.
Those who are applying for the Peon, Sweeper, Driver and Mali posts in MPHC are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- For General category candidates:- Rs.200/-
- For OBC/SC/ST/PH category candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates for the Peon, Sweeper, Driver and Mali posts in MPHC will be based on marks obtained in the Screening Examination and Interview test.
- Screening Exam
How to Apply for MPHC Peon / Sweeper Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to submit online application form is given below-
- Visit online the official website of High Court Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) i.e. mphc.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Deposit the application fee amount through MP Kiosk.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on SUBMIT button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 04-December-2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 31-December-2017
- Date of Screening Examination:- 28-January-2018
- Date of Interview:- 25-February-2018