MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Engineering Executive Trainees Vacancy in Mangalore (Karnataka) 2017? If yes, then you are at right platform as Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has recently published an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for the Engineering Executive Trainees posts. Total 74 vacancies will be filled through MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2017 through GATE 2017 in various disciplines i.e. Chemical, Civil, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Commercial Practice. Those who have completed Engineering Degree in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Vacancy 2017.
MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Application Form 2017
The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited invites application forms through online mode via official website i.e. mrpl.co.in. You may submit MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Application Form 2017 from 21st September 2017 to 19th October 2017. Go through the complete article to know MRPL Recruitment 2017 details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No.72/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- Name of Post:- Engineering Executive Trainees
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 74
- Job Location:- Mangalore (Karnataka)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Executive Trainees||74||Not Specified|
Discipline wise Vacancy details
- Chemical Engg : 23 Posts
- Civil Engg : 08 Posts
- Electrical Engg : 02 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engg : 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. : 36 Posts
MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
For Engineering Executive Trainees Post:- Candidate must possess the Engineering Degree from the recognized institute in the respective discipline.
All category/ community candidates are required to read through the official notification to know the application fee amount and mode of payment details.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performances in the given below test-
- GATE 2017 Score Card
How to Apply for MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Job Vacancy 2017
Procedure to submit application form-
- Eligible candidates are required to go the official website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) i.e. mrpl.co.in.
- After that, click on Apply Online link for Engineering Executive Trainees post and start to fill the form correctly & completely.
- Upload the recent Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Deposit the fee amount as per details mentioned above.
- At last, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date For Submission of Application form : 21-September-2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 19-October-2017