NBCC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in New Delhi 2018 after Graduation/ Post Graduation? Then there is the reason to be happy as the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has released an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Junior Engineer, Senior Project Executive, Assistant Manager posts to fill up 145 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 through online mode via official website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. It’s a good opportunity for those who are looking for NBCC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 in New Delhi.
NBCC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018
The National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) invites application form from the eligible Indian citizens through online mode for the given below various posts. Interested candidates are required to read through the complete article to know the important details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc. The eligible candidates may submit NBCC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018 on or before 25th March 2018.
NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Senior Project Executive, Assistant Manager
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 145
- Job Location:- New Delhi
Post Wise Vacancies-
- General Manager – 02 Posts
- Additional General Manager – 07 Posts
- Deputy General Manager – 16 Posts
- Project Manager – 16 Posts
- Manager – 06 Posts
- Deputy Project Manager – 19 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 06 Posts
- Senior Project Executive – 26 Posts
- Senior Executive – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager – 11 Posts
- Management Trainee – 04 Posts
- Executive – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer – 26 Posts
- Senior Stenographer – 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Gr.III) – 03 Posts
NBCC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2018
As per NBCC rules
Candidates who have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the above mentioned various posts.
All category candidates are exempted from the deposit of an application fee amount to apply for various posts in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Mode of Selection:-
How to Apply for NBCC Junior Engineer Job Vacancy 2018:-
Steps to apply online-
- Candidates who are looking forward to apply online are required to go to the official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) i.e. www.nbccindia.com.
- After that, click on particular link mentioning- “NBCC India Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill 145 Vacancies in various posts”.
- Click on that and fill the form correctly.
- Make the application fee payment as described above.
- Once completed, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date for Registration and Apply Online:- 25-March-2018