NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2018
Interested candidates may read through the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification so that accordingly you may apply to fill up 150 vacancies via official website of Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC). Candidates who were appeared for the GATE 2018 are eligible to apply for the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2018 through online mode. Interested candidates may read through the NLC Recruitment 2018 details and then apply accordingly. Good opportunity for the male/ female candidates to apply for the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Jobs 2018 through GATE 2018.
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Application Form 2018
The Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the below mentioned Graduate Executive Trainee posts in the relevant trade via official website i.e. www.nlcindia.com. The starting and closing date to submit the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Application Form 2018 is 6th January 2018 and 27th January 2018 respectively. Other important details of NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Job Notification 2018
- Advt. No.: 05 / 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)
- Name of Post:- Graduate Executive Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 150
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Executive Trainee||150 Posts||Rs. 20600-46500/-|
Discipline wise Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancies
- Mechanical : 50 Posts
- Electrical (EEE) : 35 Posts
- Electrical (ECE) : 10 Posts
- Civil : 20 Posts
- Control & Instrumentation : 20 Posts
- Computer : 05 Posts
- Mining : 10 Posts
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (01-01-2018):-
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:- 30 years
Note:- The reserved category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation.
Candidates who possess Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for Graduate Executive Trainee post.
Applicants may deposit the given below an application fee amount through Online using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- For General Unreserved / OBC category candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST category candidates:- No Fees
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- GATE-2018 Score Card
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Job Vacancy 2018
Steps to apply online is given below-
- Go to the official website of Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) i.e. www.nlcindia.com.
- After that, click on Graduate Executive Trainee post in the relevant trade for which you are eligible and want to apply.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit an application fee amount through online mode as per details mentioned above.
- Finally! Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration to apply:- 06-January-2018
- Last Date for online registration to apply:- 27-January-2018