NMDC Maintenance Assistant Vacancy 2018
The National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has decided to recruit candidates for the Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical), Assistant Lab Technician posts. Those who have completed ITI in relevant trade are eligible to apply for NMDC Maintenance Assistant Recruitment 2018 through online mode via official website i.e. www.nmdcapply.com. The NMDC will fill up the 101 job vacancies of Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical), Assistant Lab Technician posts. So, it’s a good job opportunity for the ITI Certificate holder candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in NMDC. Interested candidates may read through the given below notification details to know whether they are eligible or not to apply for NMDC Maintenance Assistant Vacancy 2018.
NMDC Maintenance Assistant Application Form 2018
The National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Maintenance Assistant, Assistant Lab Technician job vacancies via official website. Eligible candidates may submit their NMDC Maintenance Assistant Application Form 2018 on or before 27th January 2018. To know the complete NMDC Notification 2018 details, interested candidates may read through the complete notification that includes Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
NMDC Maintenance Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018
- Advt. No. : 04/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
- Name of Post:- Maintenance Assistant(Mechanical), Assistant Lab Technician
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 101
- Job Location:- Hyderabad (Telangana)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Maintenance Assistant(Mechanical)||45 Posts||Rs. 11330-20000/-|
|2||Assistant Lab Technician||01 Post||Rs. 11670-20600/-|
NMDC Maintenance Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s lower and upper age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 08-05-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- For Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical):- Those who possess ITI in Welding /Fitting/Motor Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic/Auto Mechanic trade are eligible to apply for Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical) post.
- For Assistant Lab Technician:- The minimum educational qualification required is Graduation in Science/Certificate of Laboratory Technician/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technician with 5 Years Experience.
Candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs.150/- through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking.
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Exam
How to Apply for NMDC Maintenance Assistant Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to apply online-
- Firstly, go to the official website of National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) i.e. www.nmdcapply.com.
- Click on Apply Online link and start to fill the form correctly with complete information as asked.
- Deposit he application fee amount as per details mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Lastly, click on SUBMIT button and take the print out of it.
- Finally! Send the hard copy of submitted application form to the postal address and must be reached on or before 27th January 2018.
Post Box No. 1352 Posts Office,
Hyderabad – 500028 Telangana
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date for Online Application Form:- 27-January-2018
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of application form:- 27-January-2018