NPIU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017
There is good news for the Faculty job aspirants who are eager to apply for Assistant Professor post. The National Project Implementation Unit (NPIL), Noida is going to conduct an interview test for the selection of suitable male/ female candidates for the Assistant Professor vacancies in 54 Colleges of North-Eastern Region, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.. Interested candidates may read through the NPIU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification so that you may apply accordingly. Total 1270 Assistant Professors vacancies are supposed to be filled in NIT’s of India.
NPIU Assistant Professor Application Form 2017
The National Project Implementation Unit (NPIL), Noida invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the NPIU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 through official website i.e. www.npiu.nic.in. Eligible candidates may submit NPIU Assistant Professor Application Form 2017 from 30th October 2017 to 19th November 2017.
NPIU Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU), Noida
- Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1270
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||1270 Posts||Rs. 70,000/- per month.|
NPIU Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2017
The upper age limit for the male/ female candidates to apply for Assistant Professor Post is 40 years as on 19th November 2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per policies.
The minimum educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc, M.A, NET/ SET, Ph.D in concerned subjects from the recognized institutes.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount of Rs.500/- through online mode (SBI Collect) as specified in online application portal.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of the suitable candidates for the Assistant Professor post will be as per performances in the Interview test in the following centres-
- NIT Allahabad
- NIT Warangal
- NIT Bhopal
- NIT Jamshedpur
- NIT Nagpur
- NIT Surathkal
- NIT Calicut
- NIT Rourkela
- NIT Jaipur
- NIT Kurukshetra
- NIT Silchar
- NIT Hamirpur
- NIT Jalandhar
- NIT Durgapur
- NIT Srinagar
- NIT Surat
- NIT Trichy
- NIT Patna
- NIT Raipur
- NIT Agartala
How to Apply for the NPIU Assistant Professor Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to submit online application form-
- Go to the official website of National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU), Noida i.e. www.npiu.nic.in.
- Then click on Apply Online link for Assistant Professor post.
- Start to fill the form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit an application fee amount as per details mentioned in official notification.
- Upload the Photograph of mentioned size/ format.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 30-October-2017
- Last date to submit online application form:- 19-November-2017