NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra 2018-19 after 12th / B.Sc in Nursing/ GNM/ B.Pharma/ BPT/ MBBS degree qualification in NRHM Maharashtra? The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Maharashtra is looking for the male/ female candidates for the Staff Nurse, Health Assistant, Medical Officer, Lab Technician etc. posts to fill 101 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 and for other posts mentioned below on or before 15th February 2018. Before that, you are advised to read through the NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 so that accordingly you could apply for the given below posts.
NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse Application Form 2018
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Maharashtra invites applications from the male / female candidates in the prescribed format that you may download from the official website i.e. www.osmanabad.nic.in. The starting and closing date to submit NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse Application Form 2018 is 1st February 2018 to 15th February 2018 respectively. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, online Application Form etc.
NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Maharashtra
- Name of Post:- Staff Nurse, Health Assistant, Medical Officer, Lab Technician etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 101
- Job Location:- Maharashtra
NRHM Maharashtra Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Health Assistant: 12 posts
- Staff Nurse: 04 posts
- H.V.: 04 posts
- Accountant: 03 posts
- Female Medical Officer (Full Time): 01 post
- Junior Engineer: 01 post
- Medical Officer (Unani): 01 post
- Medical Officer (Unani MD): 01 post
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 01 post
- Pediatrician (DEIC): 01 post
- Medical Officer (MBBS): 15 posts
- Staff Nurse (DEIC): 01 post
- Optometrist (DEIC): 01 post
- Lab Technician (DEIC): 01 post
- Dental Technician (DEIC): 01 post
- Staff Nurse (NPCDCS & IPHS): 12 posts
- Surgeon – FRU (IPHS): 02 posts
- Radiologist (IPHS): 01 post
- Physician (IPHS): 03 posts
- Tutor/ Teaching Staff: 01 post
- Medical Officer (RBSK Male): 03 posts
- Medical Officer (RBSK Female): 05 posts
- Pharmacist (RBSK): 02 posts
- Pediatrician (SNCU): 01 post
- Counselor (NPCDCS): 11 posts
- Audiologist (NPPCD): 01 post
- Physician (District NCD Clinic): 01 post
- Cardiologist/ MD Medicine (District NCD Clinic): 01 post
- Dental Surgeon (NOHP): 01 post
- Dental Assistant (NOHP): 01 post
- Dental Hygienist (NOHP): 01 post
- Social Worker (NTCP): 01 post
- Psychologist/ Counselor (NTCP): 01 post
- Consultant Medicine (NPHCE): 01 post
- Physiotherapist (NPHCE): 01 post
- Community Nurse: 01 post
- Psychiatrist: 01 post
NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 38 years.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation.
- For Staff Nurse: Those who possess GNM/ B.Sc. (Nursing) are eligible to apply for Staff Nurse post.
- For Health Assistant (Male/Female) Post:- Candidate must be passed RANM course & Registered with Maharashtra Nursing Council.
- For Physiotherapists Post:- Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy (BPT)
- For Pharmacists Post:- B.Pharma from the recognized institute.
All category / community candidates are exempted from the deposit of application fee.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates for the above mentioned various posts will be as per marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
How to Apply for NRHM Maharashtra Staff Nurse and other posts Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to follow to apply online-
- Go to the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Maharashtra i.e. www.nationalhealthmission.org.
- After that, click on “Notification” and then download prescribed format of Application Form”.
- Start to fill the application form with correct information.
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph and mark Signature at the appropriate place.
- Once finished, send the filled application form to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 15th February 2018.
For S.No.1 to 6 Posts
The District Health Officer,
Zilla Parishad, Osmanabad
For Rest All Posts:-
The District Health Officer,
National Health Mission,
Health Department, Room No.218,
Zilla Parishad Osmanabad (Maharashtra)
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit application form:- 01-February-2018
- Last Date to submit application form:- 15-February-2018