NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Engineering Jobs 2017 after B.Tech/B.E? The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has been published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees posts through GATE 2018 Score card. The NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Vacancy 2018 is going to be filled in various disciplines i.e. Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil and Electronics. Eligible candidates may apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2018 through online mode.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Application Form 2018
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) which comes under the Ministry of Power-Govt. of India and head quarter is in New Delhi invites online applications from the eligible engineering candidates to apply for various posts of Engineering Executive Trainee. The starting and closing date to apply online through NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Application Form 2018 is 10-01-2018 to 31-01-2018. All the interested engineering candidates who look forward to get govt. job after B.Tech/B.E. are requested to go through the given below recruitment details to know Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Application fee etc.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Notification 2018
- Name of Organization:- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Name of Post:- Engineering Executive Trainees
- Total No. of Vacancies:- Various
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Executive Trainee||Not Specified||Rs.24900-50500/-|
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Eligibility Criteria 2018
To be eligible to apply online for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees posts, candidates must fulfil the upper age limit which is 27 Years as on 29/01/2018. The upper age relaxation will be as per govt latest norms.
Candidate should possess the given below educational qualification to be eligible to apply for Engineering Executive Trainee Post.
- Should possess the B.Tech/B.E./AMIE Engineering Degree in the relevant streams (Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electronics) or equivalent with 65% marks from the recognised university/institute.
Note:- Candidates who are in final semester/Year may also apply.
Mode of Selection:-
The suitable engineering candidates will be selected through GATE 2018 score. It is necessary for all the candidates to appear for GATE 2018. Candidates will be shortlisted as per GATE 2018 score for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
Applicants are required to deposit the application fee amount of Rs.150/- through pay-in-slip at any SBI CAG Branch, New Delhi.
Apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Job Vacancies 2018
Procedure to apply online for NTPC Executive Trainee Post through GATE 2018 is given below-
- To Apply online, firstly open the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited- NTPC e. http://www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates are required to apply online through GATE 2018 Registration No.
- Firstly, select the appropriate post and then click on the- “Online Registration”.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Do the payment as mentioned above.
- After filling up all the details, click on Submit button.
- At Last, take the printout of application form for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form: 10-January-2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 31-January-2018