OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt jobs in Odisha 2017 after B.SC in Agriculture qualification?. The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable male/ female candidates for the Assistant Agriculture Officer posts to fill 65 job vacancies. Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy 2017 through online mode via www.opsc.gov.in website.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Application Form 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 via official web portal. The starting and last date of submission of OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Application Form 2017 is 17th November 2017 to 18th December 2017. Once you ensured that you met with the eligibility criteria details then apply online without waiting for the last date. Other important details of the OPSC Assistant Agriculture Job Vacancies are given below like Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Notification 2017
- Name of Organization:- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Agriculture Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 65
- Job Location:- Odisha
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Agriculture Officer||65 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4600/-|
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):-
- Minimum Age:- 21 years
- Maximum Age:- 32 years
Candidates who possess B.Sc in Agriculture are eligible to apply for Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts in Odisha.
No need to deposit any amount as application fee while apply online for the Assistant Agriculture Officer posts.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the following tests-
- Career Assessment
- Viva Voice Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the steps to apply-
- The first step to apply online is to visit online the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now, go to the recruitment section and click on the particular link to apply online for Assistant Agriculture Officer Post”.
- Fill all the details correctly and click on Submit button.
- At last, take the print out of it as hard copy.
- Now, send the hard copy of filled application form to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 26th December 2017.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar,
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Online Application:- 17-November-2017
- Last Date for Online Application:- 18-December-2017
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of filled application form:- 26- December-2017