OPTCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha after Graduation 2017? Then you must read through OPTCL Office Assistant Job Notification 2017 which is published on its official website that we are sharing with you all here. According to that, the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is looking for the bright and dynamic candidates for the Office Assistant Posts to fill up 60 vacancies. Those who have completed graduation degree in any stream are eligible to apply for OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
OPTCL Office Assistant Application Form 2017
Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking jobs in Odisha after graduation. The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for OPTCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017 through online mode via official website. The starting and last date to submit OPTCL Office Assistant Application Form 2017 is 24th November 2017 to 23rd December 2017. Other important details of OPTCL Office Assistant Jobs 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
OPTCL Office Assistant Notification 2017
- Advt. No. :- 03/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
- Name of Post:- Office Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 60
- Job Location:- Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Office Assistant||60||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2830/-|
OPTCL Office Assistant Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
For the general category candidates, the minimum and maximum age limit should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-11-2017.
Note:- Candidates may avail the benefit of upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
To be eligible to apply for office assistant posts, the minimum educational qualification required is Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification and certificate of Computer proficiency.
While apply online, applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking OR Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs.250/-
- For UR & SEBC candidates:- Rs.500/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Online- Written Examination- Computer Based Test
- Skill test
How to Apply for OPTCL Office Assistant Job Vacancy 2017
Steps to follow-
- All the eligible Indian candidates who are looking forward to apply for Office Assistant post in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) are required to go to the official website.
- Now, click on “OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017-18” and then to “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form and deposit the fee amount through ICICI Challan.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At last, submit the form online and take the print out of it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 24-November-2017
- Last date to submit online application form:- 23-December-2017