OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 www.ossc.gov.in 97 Vacancies
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancy 2017
The Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has brought job notification for the Odisha job aspirants who have completed 10th and ITI qualification. The Odisha SSC has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Assistant Training Officer posts to fill up 97 vacancies. Those who fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria may apply for the OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha 2017. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know OSSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancy 2017 details and could apply accordingly.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Jobs 2017
The Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the Assistant Training Officer post via official web portal through online mode. You may submit OSSC Online Application Form 2017 from 30th January 2017 to 2nd March 2017. It is also mandatory for you to send the hard copy of filled online application form to the postal address on or before 17th March 2017.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : IIE-181/2016/41708/OSSC
- Name of Govt Organization:- Orissa Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post:- Assistant Training Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 97
- Job Location:- Odisha
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Training Officer||97||Rs.9300-34800/+ GP Rs. 4200/-|
Assistant Training Officer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2016):-
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 32 Years
Those who want to apply for the Assistant Training Officer posts must fulfil the given below educational qualification-
- 10th class passed along with ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT OR Degree/ Diploma from recognized institutes by AICTE.
To complete the online registration, applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount given below through online or offline mode by using Treasury portal or via conventional mode in A/C- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC- Examination Fees-0047-Fees”.
- All SEBC/ UR category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on merit list that will be made as per marks obtained in the given below following tests-
- Written examination,
- Career Assessment
- Viva voce test.
How to Apply for the Odisha Assistant Training Officer Vacancy 2017
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Then, click on “Apply Online” link to apply for the Assistant Training Officer post.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant correctly.
- Make the fee payment through online/ offline mode.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature of mentioned size correctly.
- When you finished with all the details, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
- Lastly, send the hard copy to the given below postal address along with the copies of concerned certificates by Regd./ Speed post and must breached on or before 17th March 2017.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit V,
Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 30-January- 2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 02-March-2017
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of online application form:- 17-March-2017