OSSC Block Social Security Officer Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha 2017 after Graduation qualification? Well!! The good news is that, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published an advertisement job notification for the candidates to apply for Block Social Security Officer posts to fill 151 vacancies. Eligible Male/ Female candidates may apply for OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2017 through online mode. But before that, you all are advised to read through the complete OSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 so that you could submit online application form properly.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Application Form 2017
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for OSSC Block Social Security Officer Vacancy 2017 through online mode via official website i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Application Form 2017 is from 9th November 2017 to 8th December 2017. Read through the given below details to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : IIE-90/2017/3775/OSSC
- Name of Govt Organization:- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Name of Post:- Block Social Security Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 151
- Job Location:- Odisha
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Block Social Security Officer||151 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs. 4200/-|
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt policies.
Well. To be eligible to apply for Block Social Security Officer Posts, candidates must meet the educational qualification eligibility criteria details i.e. those who possess Graduation Degree are eligible to apply.
All the applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount as per category wise through Online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card.
- For SEBC & UR candidates:- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
Firstly, applicants will have to appear for the written test for the selection of candidates for Block Social Security Officer post-
- Written Examination
How to Apply for OSSC Block Social Security Officer Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to follow to apply online-
- Eligible Male/ Female candidates who are looking forward to apply for Block Social Security Officer posts are required to visit online the official website i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- After that, click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- After Registration, Login with your Registration No. and password.
- Fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned photograph of applicant.
- When finished, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print of it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration to apply:- 09-November-2017
- Last Date for online registration to apply:- 08-December-2017