OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017
The Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is going to conduct the Combined Police Service Examination 2017 for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Sub Inspector of Police posts. For that, the OSSC has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it and could apply accordingly. Candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the OSSC Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment 2017 to fill up 134 vacancies. Interested candidates may read through the OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017 details that are described below and if fulfilled the eligibility criteria then may apply for the OSSC Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2017.
OSSC Sub Inspector of Police Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for the Sub Inspector of Police posts through online mode via official website of Orissa Staff Selection Commission i.e. ossc.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the OSSC Sub Inspector of Police Application Form 2017 is 25th January 2017 and 24th February 2017 respectively. Other important details of OSSC SI Recruitment 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
OSSC Sub Inspector of Police Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : IIE-107/2016/4170/OSSC
- Name of Govt Organization:- Orissa Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post:- Sub Inspector of Police
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 134
- Job Location:- Odisha
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector of Police||134||Rs.9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4200/-|
OSSC Sub Inspector of Police Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 25 years as on 01.01.2016.
The minimum educational qualification required is Graduation in any discipline from the recognized institute.
Applicants may deposit the given below application fee amount through Online/ Offline mode-
- For All SEBC / UR category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Preliminary exam,
- Physical test,
- Main written examination,
- Viva voce & Psychological test.
How to Apply for the OSSC Sub Inspector of Police Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form with basic details of applicant correctly.
- Deposit the fee amount and upload the Photograph & Signature.
- At Last, click on “Submit” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
- After the declaration of Physical Test Result 2017, you are required to send the hard copy of filled application form along with copies of the relevant certificates to the given below postal address by Speed / Regd. Post.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit V,
Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751054
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 25-January-2017
- Closing date to apply online:- 24-February-2017