OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Clerk Vacancy in Odisha 2017 after 12th class? Then, you must read through the OSSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 that we are sharing with you all here. According to that, the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 through online mode to fill up 815 vacancies. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017 in various departments of Government of Odisha.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Application Form 2017
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to apply for the Junior Clerk posts through online mode via official website. You may submit OSSSC Junior Clerk Application Form 2017 from 1st August 2017 to 8th September 2017. Other important details of OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2017 are described below that you may go through to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : IIE–40/2017-1125(C)/OSSSC
- Name of Govt Organization:- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Name of Post:- Junior Clerk
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 815 Vacancies
- Job Location:- Odisha
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Clerk||815||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2017):-
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:- 32 Years
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PwD category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Candidate should fulfil the given below educational qualification details-
- Candidate should be 12th/ Intermediate passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
- Knowledge of basic Computer application.
Those who are applying for the Jr. Clerk post in Odisha are required to deposit an application fee amount through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For General/ OBC category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category Candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
- Practical Skill Test.
How to Apply for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Posts 2017
Follow the given below procedure-
- Go to an official website of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) i.e. osssc.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link to apply for the Junior Clerk posts against Advt. No. : IIE–40/2017-1125(C)/OSSSC.
- Fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on Submit button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01-August-2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08-September-2017
- Closing Date to deposit Application Fee : 31-August-2017