PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Job Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi 2018 after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? The good news is that the Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the various posts i.e. Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Junior Officer Trainee etc. to fill 48 vacancies. Go through the complete article and after that start to apply for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment 2018 as per details mentioned below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Application Form 2018
The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Job Vacancy 2018 via official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com. The starting and closing date to submit the PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Application Form 2018 is 5th January 2018 and 25th January 2018 respectively. Go through the complete article to know PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)
- Name of Post:- Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Junior Officer Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 48
- Job Location:- Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||40 Posts||Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)|
|2||Junior Officer Trainee||03 Posts||Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s maximum age should not be more than 27 years for UR candidates, 30 years for OBC candidates and 32 years for SC/ST candidates as on 25th January 2018.
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post:- Those who have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks are eligible to apply for Diploma Trainee (Electrical) post.
- For Junior Officer Trainee Post:- Those who possess Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation or its equivalent qualification with minimum of 55% marks from recognized Institute may apply for Junior Officer Trainee Post.
To complete the online registration process, it is mandatory for the applicants to deposit an application fee amount through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan.
- For Unreserved candidates:- Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on merit list that will be made as per the marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Test/Computer Based Test
- Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to apply online-
- The first step is to go to the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) i.e. www.powergridindia.com.
- After that, click on the particular post for which you are eligible and want to apply.
- Fill the online application form with applicant basic details.
- Deposit the fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the scanned passport size Photograph.
- Finally! Click on “SUBMIT” button to complete the online registration.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online application form:- 05-January-2018
- Last Date for online application form:- 25-January-2018