PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee and Assistant posts to fill 81 vacancies. PGCIL ha released advertisement for the Recruitment of Diploma Trainees and eligible candidates may apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 through online mode via official web portal. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs after completion of Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application Form 2017
The eligible male/ female candidates are required to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2017 through official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited i.e. http://www.powergridindia.com/. Eligible candidates may submit PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application Form 2017 from 6th September 2017 to 20th September 2017. Before to start apply online, you may read through the given below complete notification that includes Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Sale, Application Fee, Online Application Form etc.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : NR-I/01/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Name of Post:- Diploma Trainee, Assistant and Junior Officer Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 81
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ IT/ Electronics)||55||Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 35500/-|
|2||Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||05||Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 35500/-|
|3||Assistant (Finance)||22||Rs. 12500/- to Rs. 27500/-|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Post Eligibility Criteria 2017
- For Assistant:- Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 28 years as on 20-09-2017.
- For All Others post:- Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 27 years as on 20-09-2017
- For Diploma Trainee : Those who have completed Diploma in Electrical/ECE /CSE / IT Engineering with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates are eligible to apply for Diploma Trainee post.
- For Assistant (Finance) : B.Com. with 1st division.
- For Junior Officer Trainee : PG Diploma / MBA or its equivalent qualification from recognized Institute.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below the given below application fee amount through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Challan.
- For Assistant Post:- Rs.200/-
- For All Other Posts:- Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the given below tests.
- Written Test/Computer Based Test
- Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Job Vacancy 2017
Procedure to apply online-
- Eligible candidates are required to visit the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
- Click on “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee and Other posts 81 Vacancies”.
- Now, click on “Apply Online “link.
- Fill the form correctly and take the print out as hard copy.
- At last, send the hard copy of application form to the given below postal address.
The Advertiser (PG),
Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110 051
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 06-September-2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 20-September-2017
- Last Date to deposit the application fee:- 25-September-2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy:- 02-October-2017
- Date of Examination:- 23-October-2017