Police Jobs 2017
Are you looking for Police jobs 2017 recruitment notification details! Latestjobsopening.com is dedicated to provide you all the information regarding latest or upcoming police jobs 2017 in near future. Those who want to make their career in Indian police department for the various posts/ranks i.e. Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Superintendent of Police(SP), Assistant Commissioner of Police(ACP), Deputy Superintendent of Police(DSP), Inspector of Police, Sub-Inspector of Police(SI), State Police Services (SPS), Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police, Head Constable, Senior Police Constable, Police Constable etc. are requested to go through the list given below to know the eligibility criteria and other important recruitment information details. We have also navigate the police jobs recruitment 2017 as per State wise, City wise so that candidate may easily find job as per their choices
To be part of Indian police, candidates are required to apply for the various Police Jobs Recruitment 2017 and before to start applying it is mandatory for all the job aspirants firstly go through the eligibility criteria details to know whether you fulfilled all the criteria to be eligible to apply for the recruitment or not. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit if he/she wish to be part of Indian Police. In 2017-18, more than 1,50,000 vacancies are going to be filled for various posts in Police Department through the India. So, we advise to all the police job aspirants that it’s a good time to start preparation for the competitive exam so that you could perform well during exam and easily qualify the exam.
Police Jobs Recruitment 2017 State Police Services SPS Recruitment
Candidate who want to get officers post in Police department are required to apply for State Police Services (SPS) which is control by of respective state governments of the States. After completion of their probationary training period in SPS, candidate are posted as Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) or Assistant Commissioner of Police(ACP). The recruitment to State Police Services is basically done by their respective State Governement through State Public Service Commissions. State Public Service Commissions conduct the competitive exam for the recruitment of SPS Officers whereas All-India Civil Services Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is for IPS.
List Latest / Upcoming Police Jobs Recruitment 2017 (Last Updated on 22-September-2017)
|Department||Post Name / Vacancy||Last Date||Details|
|Bihar Police||Sub Inspector (Male/ Female) (1717)||Update Soon||Click Here|
|MP Vyapam||Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) (508)||15-September-2017||Click Here|
|JSSC||Sub-Inspector Wireless (100)||02-September-2017||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Police Department||Police Constable (13582)||22-September-2017||Click Here|
|Karnataka State Police Department||Armed Police Constable (Man) (1588)||30-August-2017||Click Here|
|JSSC||Police Sub Inspector (1544)||08-September-2017||Click Here|
|Bihar Police||Police Constable (9900)||30-August-2017||Click Here|
|JSSC||Police Radio Operator (692)||31-August-2017||Click Here|
|MPSC||Police Sub Inspector (322)||04-July-2017||Click Here|
|Karnataka State Police||Police Sub Inspector (Intelligence/ Civil) (227)||28-June-2017||Click Here|
|MP Vyapam||Constable (GD), ASI and HC (14088)||07-July-2017||Click Here|
|Sashastra Seema Bal||Constable (Sports Quota) (355)||06-June-2017||Click Here|
|UPPRPB||Computer Operator Grade A (666)||15-June-2017||Click Here|
|MPSC||State Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector and Assistant Desk Officer (1008)||16-May-2017||Click Here|
|West Bengal Police Department||Forest Guard (259)||19-May-2017||Click Here|
|Staff Selection Commission||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017 (2221)||15-May-2017||Click Here|
|CRPF||Constable, Sub-Inspector Overseer (Civil), ASI (Draughtsman) (240)||05-May-2017||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Police||Constable, Hawaldar, Cook, Driver (627)||View Post||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Police Dept.||Constable (273)||17-March-2017||Click Here|
|HSSC||Constables (Male) (Telecommunication Wing) (509)||20-March-2017||Click Here|
|HSSC||Constable (General Duty) (5532)||28-February-2017||Click Here|
|AP Police||Constable (Driver) (Civil Police) (70)||28-February-2017||Click Here|
|CRPF||Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) (2945)||01-March-2017||Click Here|
|Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB||Head Constable, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector (872)||View Post||Click Here|
|JK Police||Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) (40)||February 2017||Click Here|
|JK Police||Sub-Inspector (SI) (658)||February 2017||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Police Department||Constable, Hawaldar, Cook, Driver (609)||Various||Click Here|
Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Recruitment 2017
Looking for Police Jobs recruitment notification 2017 in Central Armed Police Forces which comes under Ministry of Home Affairs (India). There are 5 police forces that comes under Central Armed Police Forces- CAPF.
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF):-The CRPF is largest police unit of CAPF with 245 battalions. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in CRPF are requested that we have provided CRPF Jobs recruitment 2017 notification details above in the list.
- Border Security Force (BSF):- BSF has 186 battalions and candidate who get posted in BSF will have to guard the land borders of the country. Good news for police jobs aspirants that huge vacancies are going to be filled for BSF Jobs Recruitment 2017. See the notification details mentioned above.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP):- ITBP has 55 battalions and primary role is to guard the border with China and Arunachal Pradesh. See the vacancies details of ITBP Recruitment 2017 that is mentioned above.
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF):- CISF has 132 battalions and one of the prominent role is to provides security to various PSUs across the country. In India, many candidate wants to join CISF Police forces, we request to all of them that go through the above mentioned recruitment details to know the CISF jobs opening 2017.
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB):- SSB has 48 battalions and its main role is to guard the Indo-Nepal and Indo-Bhutan Borders. Go through the notification details to apply for SSB latest recruitment 2017 that is mentioned above.