PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2018
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Assistant Lineman posts. Those who have completed NAC certificate in Lineman trade or Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2018. Total 2800 vacancies are going to be filled for Assistant Lineman posts in PSPCL. Interested candidates may read through the complete article so that accordingly they could apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2018.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Application Form 2018
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Assistant Lineman posts via official website. You may submit PSPCL Assistant Lineman Application Form 2018 from 29th November 2017 to 26th December 2017 via online mode. Other important details of the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancies 2018 are described below that you may go through to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2018
- Advt. No : CRA 289/16
- Name of Govt Organization:- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Lineman
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 2800 Posts
- Job Location:- Punjab
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Lineman||2800 Posts||Rs.6400-20200/+ GP Rs.3400/-|
Category wise Assistant Lineman Vacancies 2018
- General:- 1400 Posts
- SC/ Mazbi / Balmiki:- 350 Posts
- SC/ Others:- 350 Posts
- Backward Classes:- 336 Posts
- Ex Serviceman/ DXSM:- 196 Posts
- Physically Challenged:- 84 Posts
- Sports Person:- 56 Posts
- Freedom Fighters:- 28 Posts
Punjab Assistant Lineman Eligibility Criteria 2018
To be eligible to apply for Assistant Lineman post in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), you must fulfil the age limit criteria-
- Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 42 years as on the 01-01-2017
Note:- The SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-S candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Candidate must fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria-
- Candidate must be 10th / SSC passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
- 2 Years National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade OR Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Those who are applying for the Assistant Lineman posts under PSPCL are required to deposit the given below fee amount and Bank charges through Challan in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI)
- For SC Candidates:- Rs. 221/- (Application Fee:- Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges :- Rs. 71/-)
- For PWD Candidates:- Rs. 321/- (Application Fee:- Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges :- Rs. 71/-)
- For All Others Candidates:- Rs. 521/- (Application Fee:- Rs. 450/- + Bank Charges :- Rs. 71/-)
Mode of Selection:-
Well! The selection will be on Merit List basis that will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
- Merit List
How to Apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Job Vacancies 2018
Follow the given below procedure to submit application form-
- Visit online the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL).
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for Assistant Lineman posts against Advt. No : CRA 289/16.
- Firstly click on “Step -I” and fill the form correctly with basic details of applicant.
- Now, deposit the fee amount at SBI Challan.
- After that, click on “Step II”.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 29-November-2017
- Last Date to apply online (Step-I):- 19-December-2017
- Last Date to apply online (Step-II):- 26-December-2017