Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2017
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSC) under High Court of Punjab and Haryana has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable male/ female candidates for the Clerks posts to fill up 350 vacancies. The candidates will be selected for the Clerks Posts in Subordinate Courts of Punjab & Haryana through Direct recruitment. The graduation passed candidates may apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 via online mode.
PHHC Clerk Application Form 2017
The High Court of Punjab & Haryana invites online applications from the eligible Male/ Female candidates to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2017 via online mode. The starting and last date to submit the PHHC Clerk Application Form 2017 is 4th September 2017 to 6th October 2017. Other important details of PHHC Clerks Recruitment 2017 are given below that you may go through like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- High Court of Punjab & Haryana
- Name of Post:- Clerk
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 350
- Job Location:- Chandigarh
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Clerk||350||Rs.10300-34800/+ GP Rs.3200/-|
PHHC Clerks Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age of candidate should be between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S/ Widow candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt policies.
The minimum educational qualification required is Graduation in any stream from the recognized institutes.
Applicants may deposit the given below application fee amount through “Challan” in any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) only-
- For General, Reserved Category of other State (Male):- Rs.1000/-
- For General, Reserved Category of other State(Female) :- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Haryana Male Candidates:- Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Haryana Female Candidates:- Rs.125/-
Mode of Selection:-
Firstly, the official authority will conduct the written examination and those who will qualify the written test will have to appear for the Computer Proficiency Test on the schedule date.
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
How to Apply for PHHC Clerk Job Vacancy 2017
Steps to apply online is given below-
- Go to the official website of High Court of Punjab & Haryana.
- Click on “Apply Online” link for Clerks post against Advt. No. : 22C/SSSC/PB/2017.
- Start to fill the form with fundamental details of applicant correctly.
- Deposit the fee amount in any SBI bank branches.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration to apply:- 04-September-2017
- Last Date for online registration to apply (Step-I) : 03-October-2017
- Last Date to deposit fee amount:- 04-October-2017
- Last Date for online registration to apply (Step-II) : 06-October-2017