Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017
The Rail Wheel Factory is going to recruit candidates for the Trade Apprentices posts in various trades i.e. Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, CNC Programming-cum-Operator. For that, the official authority has released an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through the Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 details and may apply accordingly. Those who have completed 10th and ITI Certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017 to fill up 192 vacancies.
Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for the Trade Apprentices posts under Rail Wheel Factory via official website i.e. www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible candidates may submit Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017 on or before 29th November 2017. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Trade Apprentices job vacancy in Karnataka Govt Department.
Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Rail Wheel Factory
- Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 192
- Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Trade Apprentices||192 Posts||Rs. 6841/- (Per Month)|
Trade Wise Vacancy Details 2017
- Fitter : 85 Posts
- Machinist : 31 Posts
- Electrician : 18 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 08 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 22 Posts
- CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group) : 23 Posts
Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age of candidate should be between 15 to 24 years as on 29th November 2017.
Note:- The SC/ST/BC candidates of Karnataka State are applicable for the upper age relaxation up to 5 years.
Those who possess 10th class or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board are eligible to apply for the Trade Apprentices posts.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favour of Principal Financial Adviser/ Rail Wheel Factory.
- For SC/ST/Physical Handicapped/ Women Candidates:- No Fee
- For All other candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Marks obtained in the 10th/ ITI.
How to Apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices Jobs 2017
Steps to apply online-
- To start apply online for Trade Apprentices post, eligible candidates may visit online the official website of Rail Wheel Factory i.e. www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, download application form to apply for the Trade Apprentices posts.
- Fill the application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Paste the passport size coloured Photograph and Signature.
- At last, send the filled application form to the given below postal address.
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka,
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of receipt of application form:- 29-November-2017