Indian Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Latest Railway Jobs 2017 – Apply Now! 20,000 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment 2017
Looking for Jobs in Indian Railway 2017-18 ! Here we will help you to provide all the important information about the Indian Railway latest recruitment 2017. Indian railway recruits a no. of fresh and experienced candidates in various departments (Technical & Non- Technical) throughout the year. Railway job is one of the highly preferred/searchable govt jobs among youths in India. We will let you know in this article about zonal wise jobs opening in Railway 2017-18 their eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure etc. We have listed here all the latest and upcoming railway recruitment 2017-18 so that at one place you will be able to go through the recruitment notification details that will save your time.
Latest Railway Recruitment 2017-18
Railway Recruitment Control Board-RRCB which comes under Govt. of India, Ministry of Railways conduct the railway recruitment on all India basis. Eligible candidates may apply for Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) posts in Indian railways. Indian Railway is divided into Zones and these zones are further subdivided into divisions. Here below you will find the information about recruitment process for Gazetted and Non Gazetted Posts.
- Group- A Post:- Recruitment for this post is carried out by Union Public Service Commission- UPSC through various competitive examinations like (i.e. Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination).
- Group- B Post:- Candidates who are in Group- C post are directly promoted for Group B Post. Group B post include the Section Officer post.
- Group- C Post:- Recruitment for Group C post is carried out through 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) which are controlled by Railway Recruitment Control Board-RRCB. The posts that come under Group C are Clerk, Station Masterm Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group-D Post:- Recruitment for Group D posts are also conducted through Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). Some of Group D posts are- Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala, Gunman, Peon etc.
Railway Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria Detail
Basically, the minimum and maximum age limit eligibility criteria depends on the type of recruitment you are applying. But, generally you must attain the age limit b/w 18 to 45 years to be eligible to apply for Indian railway recruitment 2017-18. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Group A Post:- For the recruitment of Technical and Non Technical posts under Group A in Indian railway, applicant will have to appear for the exam that is conduct by UPSC . The minimum qualification required to be eligible to apply for Group A post is Graduation Degree in any stream (for civil service exam), B.Tech/B.E./M.Sc. Degree or equivalent qualification (for Engineering Service Exam), M.B.B.S or equivalent qualification (for Combined Medical Service Examination).
- For Group C and D Post:- Group C and D posts come under Non Gazetted which are conducted through 19 RRBs. Here below we have described some posts and educational qualification required to apply for these post-
- For Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk:- Graduation Degree
- For Trainee Asst. :- 10th Class and ITI certificate in Electrical/ Diesel.
- For Accounts Clerk:- 10th class/SSC
- For Apprentice:- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engg.
- For Jr. Accounts Asst.:- Graduation Degree and Typing Skills (English-30 wpm, Hindi- 25 wpm).
- For Apprentice Signal Inspector (Gr. III):- Diploma in Mech/ Elect/ Electro/ Telecom OR B.Sc. Degree in Physics.
- For Stenographer (Eng):- 10th Class/SSC and English Stenography 80 w.p.m. and English Typing 40 w.p.m.
- For Apprentice Inspector Apparent. Permanent way Inspector (Gr.lll):- Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics.
- For Trainee Elect:- B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Foreman Electronics.
- For Prob. Astt. Master Rly. Station:- Degree/ Diploma in Traffic & Management.
- For Apprentice Signal Inspector (Gr. I):- B.E.Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom.
- For Skilled Artisan:- 10th Class/SSC and ITI certificate.
- For Apprentice Train Examiner:- Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- For Guard :- same as above
- For Law Asst. :- Degree in Law.
- For Statistical Astt. :- M.A/ M.Sc. with Eco/ Stats/ Maths.
Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern for Indian Railway Recruitment 2017-18
Candidates will have to qualify the given below tests for the selection of Group A/B/C/D posts in railway recruitment 2017
1.Written Test:- Applicants will have to appear for the written exam and the syllabus for the exam include English Language, General Knowledge, Mathematics, General Awareness etc.
2.Medical Test:- Those who will qualify the written exam will have to appear for Medical Test to check the fitness level of the candidate.
3.Personal Interview:- Applicants will be called for Personal Interview (PI).
4.Merit List:- Finally, suitable candidates will be shortlisted as per the performances in above mentioned tests.
Latest/Upcoming Railway Jobs Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of Post||Vacancy||Last Date||Detail|
|Eastern Railway Department||Sports Quota Posts (21)||23-October-2017||Click Here|
|Railway Recruitment Cell, SWR Hubli||Goods Guard (136)||03-October-2017||Click Here|
|UPSC||Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017 (710)||19-May-2017||Click Here|
|NCR||Act Apprentice (413)||17-March-2017||Click Here|
|North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur||Ticket Collector, Technician, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, JE, Clerk (426)||10-February-2017||Click Here|
|Southern Railway Coimbatore||Apprentices Posts (Fitter, Electrician, Welder etc.) (148)||25-January-2017||Click Here|
|RRCCR||Apprentices (2326)||30-November-2016||Click Here|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Trade Apprentice (145)||09-November-2016||Click Here|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Apprenticeship Training (60)||12-October-2016||Click Here|
|Eastern Railway Recruitment||Assistant Station Master, Good Guard (255)||23-September-2016||Click Here|
|Western Indian Railway||Apprentice (557)||20-Jun-2016||Click Here|
|RRB Railway||Asst Station Master, Clerk etc (18252)||25-01-2016||Click Here|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Group D Sports Quota (50)||09-11-2015||Click Here|
|South Eastern Railway(SER)||Sports Quota (Various)||16-11-2015||Click Here|
|Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway||Recruitment against Sports Quota (52)||30-09-2015||Click Here|
|NCR Railway||Trade Apprentice (109)||31-08-2015||Click Here|
|Chittaranjan Locomotive Works||Railway Apprentice (615)||24-08-2015||Click Here|
|North Central Railway||150||27-07-2015||Click Here|
|RRB- JR. Engg./ Sr, Section Engg.||2239||Admit card||Click Here|
|RRB- JR. Engg./ Sr, Section Engg.||2239||26-07-2015||Click Here|
|North Eastern Railway NER Recruitment||193||04-07-2015||Click Here|
|South Eastern Railway SER Recruitment||663||08-06-2015||Click Here|
|RPF- Constable||17000||Update Soon||CLICK HERE|
|RRC- Hubli (Assistant Station Master)||118||31-05-2015||Click Here|
Zonal Wise Recruitment 2017-18
|Sr. No||Zonal Railway||Recruitment Link|
|1||Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|2||Northern Railway (NR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|3||Southern Railway(SR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|4||Eastern Railway (ER) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|5||Western Railway (WR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|6||North Central (NC)Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|7||North Eastern Railway (NER)Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|8||North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|9||Northeast Frontier Railways (NFR Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|10||South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|11||South Central Railway (SCR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|12||South East Central Railway(SCER) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|13||South Eastern Railway(SER) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|14||East Central Railway (ECR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|15||East Coast Railway (ECoR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|16||West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2015||Click Here|
|17||Metro Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2015||Click Here|