Railway Recruitment Board Group D Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Indian Railway after 10th class or 10th/ ITI qualification 2018? Then you must read through Railway Recruitment Board Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification which is published on its official website that we are sharing with you all here. According to that, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is looking for the bright and dynamic candidates for the Group D Posts to fill up 62907 vacancies. Those who have completed 10th class are eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Group D Vacancy 2018 through online mode.
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Application Form 2018
Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking jobs in Indian Railway after 10th class. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Group D Vacancy 2018 through online mode via official website. The starting and last date to submit Railway Recruitment Board Group D Application Form 2018 is 10th February 2018 to 12th March 2018. Other important details of RRB Railway Group D Jobs 2018 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D Notification 2018
- Advt. No. : CEN 02/2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Name of Post:- Group D
- Total No. of Vacancies:-62907
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Group D||62907||Rs.18000/- Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix|
RRB Wise Group D Posts Job Vacancies 2018
- RRB Ahmedabad (Western Railway) : 6087 Posts
- RRB Ajmer (North Western Railway) : 4755 Posts
- RRB Allahabad (North Central Railway ) : 4762 Posts
- RRB Bangalore (North Western Railway) : 2293 Posts
- RRB Bhopal (West Central Railway) : 3522 Posts
- RRB Bhubaneswar (East Coast Railway) : 1532 Posts
- RRB Bilaspur (South East Central Railway) : 1159 Posts
- RRB Chandigarh (Northern Railway) : 7832 Posts
- RRB Chennai (Southern Railway) : 2979 Posts
- RRb Gorakhpur (North Eastern Railway) : 3388 Posts
- RRB Guwahati (Northest Frontier Railway) : 2577 Posts
- RRB Kolkata (Eastern Railway) : 2367 Posts
- RRB Mumbai (Central Railway) : 4625 Posts
- RRB Patna (East Central Railway) : 5681 Posts
- RRB Ranchi (South Eastern Railway) : 2525 Posts
- RRB Secunderabad (South Central Railway) : 6523 Posts
RRB Group D Posts Eligibility Criteria 2018
For the general category candidates, the minimum and maximum age limit should be between 18 to 31 years as on 01-17-2018.
Note:- Candidates may avail the benefit of upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
To be eligible to apply for office assistant posts, the minimum educational qualification required is 10th pass and ITI from NCVT/SCVT or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for Group D Posts in Indian Railway.
While apply online, applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking OR Off-line payment mode by State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ ExS/ Women candidates:- Rs.250/-
- For UR & OBC candidates:- Rs.500/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Computer Based Test (CBT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Board Group D Job Vacancy 2018
Steps to follow-
- All the eligible Indian candidates who are looking forward to apply for Group D posts in Indian railways are required to visit online an official website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
- Now, click on “Railway Recruitment Board Group D Recruitment 2018-19” and then to “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form and deposit the fee amount through SBI Challan.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At last, submit the form online and take the print out of it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 10-February-2018
- Last date to submit online application form:- 12-March-2018
- Date of Computer Based test:- April-May 2018