Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Vacancy 2018
There is good opportunity for the Rajasthan Job aspirants to apply for the Class IV posts. For that, the Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) has released an advertisement notification for the interested candidates so that they may go though it and could apply accordingly. The 12th class passed candidates may apply for Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2018 through online submission of application form. The High Court of Rajasthan (HCRAJ) will fill up the 2309 vacancies for the Class 4 Posts. Those who are looking for Govt jobs in Rajasthan 2018 after 12th class should not miss this opportunity.
Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Application Form 2018
The Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) has also published job notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Vacancy 2018. The starting and last date to submit the Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Application Form 2018 is 12th February 2018 and 13th March 2018 respectively. Other important details of the Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment Notification 2018 are given below that you may go through before to start apply online like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Sale, Application Fee etc.
Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ)
- Name of Post:- Class-IV
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 2309 Posts (Non TSP Area-2178 Posts & TSP Area-137 Posts)
- Job Location:- Rajasthan
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Class-IV||2309 Posts (Non TSP Area-2178 Posts & TSP Area-137 Posts)||Rs.12400/- (Per month)|
Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2018.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
All the candidates who have completed 12th class or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for Class-IV posts in Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ).
Applicants are required to deposit the given below amount through Net banking, Credit Card, Debit card.
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Rajasthan:- Rs.60/-
- For General/OBC (Creamy Layer) candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on the merit list as per performances in the academic education-
- Merit List
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) i.e. hcraj.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Submission” link to apply for Class-IV posts.
- Start to fill the online application form.
- Fill all the details carefully and make the fee payment.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy for future use.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 12-February-2018
- Last Date for online registration:- 13-March-2018