RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt. Regular Jobs in Rajasthan for Ophthalmic Assistant post? Well! The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur, Government of Rajasthan has recently published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for Ophthalmic Assistant posts to fill up 178 vacancies. Those who have completed 12th in science with and two years Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology are eligible to apply for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Read the complete article to know RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancy 2018 details so that accordingly you may submit application form.
RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Application Form 2018
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur, Government of Rajasthan invites online application forms from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for Ophthalmic Assistant posts via official website through online mode i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. You may submit RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Application Form 2018 from 9th January 2018 to 8th February 2018. Go through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur, Government of Rajasthan
- Name of Post:- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 178 Posts
- Job Location:- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Ophthalmic Assistant||178 Posts||Rs. 20800/- (Per Month)|
RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
To be eligible to apply for Ophthalmic Assistant posts, candidate should fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria-
- The minimum qualification required 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Two years Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script.
- Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
You all will be happy to know that there is no need to deposit any amount as application fee for all categories/ community candidates while apply for Ophthalmic Assistant post through Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be made as per their performances in the given below test-
- Interview test.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to follow to apply online are given below-
- Go to an official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board to apply online i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Online Application Form” to apply for Ophthalmic Assistant posts.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Finally! Click on Submit button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 09-January-2018
- Last Date to apply online:- 08-February-2018