SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2018
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is going to recruit the suitable candidates for the Management Trainee (Trainee) posts to fill up 382 vacancies of various disciplines i.e. Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Mining. Those who have applied and appeared for the GATE 2018 are eligible to apply for the SAIL Management Trainee (Trainee) Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The complete SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2018 details are given below in this article that you may go through completely. The selection will be based on GET 2018 Score and their performance in GD and Personal Interview.
SAIL Management Trainee Application Form 2018
The male and female candidates who have completed Engineering Degree (B.Tech/B.E.) are supposed to be apply for SAIL Management Trainee Jobs 2018 through official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) i.e. www.sailcareers.com. The starting and closing date to submit the SAIL Management Trainee Application Form 2018 is 1st January 2018 to 121st February 2018. You may read through the given below important details to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc. details.
SAIL Management Trainee Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Name of Post:- Management Trainee (Trainee)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 382
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Management Trainee (Trainee)||382 Posts|
Discipline wise Vacancy Details
- Mechanical: 125 Posts
- Metallurgical: 88 Posts
- Electrical: 88 Posts
- Chemical: 25 Posts
- Instrumentation: 31 Posts
- Mining: 25 Posts
SAIL Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2018
Generally Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 28 years as on 01-02-2018.
Note:- The SC/ST category candidates are applicable for upper age relaxation up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years and PWD category candidates up to 10 years as per govt. norms.
It is mandatory for the candidates to possess Engineering degree in the relevant discipline with 65% marks for UR/OBC candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through Challan form in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- For UR/OBC category candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST /PWD category candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on merit basis that will be made as per their GATE 2018 score card and interview test-
- Gate 2018 Scorecard
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for SAIL Management Trainee Job Vacancies 2018
Follow the given below steps to apply online-
- Those who have applied for GATE 2018 are eligible to apply for Management Trainee (Trainee) Vacancies 2018.
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) i.e. www.sailcareers.com.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly and completely.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- When you finished with all the details, click on “SUBMIT” button.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 01-February-2018
- Closing Date for online submission of application form:- 21-February-2018