Satara DCCB Clerks Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt. Junior Clerk Vacancy in Maharashtra 2017? Well! Recently, the Satara District Central Co-op Bank Ltd. has published an advertisement notification for the direct recruitment of Junior Clerks posts so that Maharashtra job aspirants may go through it and may apply accordingly. The male/ female candidates who have completed Graduation and have knowledge of English and Marathi language are eligible to apply for the Satara DCCB Clerks Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Before to start apply for the Junior Clerk post, you all are advised to read through the complete article to know Satara DCCB Clerks Vacancy 2017 details.
Satara DCCB Clerks Application Form 2017
It’s a good opportunity for the male and female candidates to get the Govt Clerk Job in Maharashtra 2017 after graduation. Total 246 vacancies will be filled of Junior Clerks posts in Satara District Central Co-op Bank, Maharashtra. The last date to submit Satara DCCB Clerks Application Form 2017 is 6th February 2017. Other important details of Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017 of Jr. Clerk posts are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
Satara DCCB Clerks Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Satara District Central Co-op Bank Ltd.
- Name of Post:- Junior Clerks
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 246
- Job Location:- Satara (Maharashtra)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Clerk||246||Rs.13500/- (Per Month)|
Junior Clerks Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
To be eligible for Junior Clerk post, candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria which is candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 38 years as on 31.12.2016.
Those who fulfilled the given below educational qualification criteria may apply for Junior Clerks posts in Satara District Central Co-op Bank.
- Graduation in any stream from the recognized institute.
- Knowledge of English.
- Proficiency in Local Language- Marathi.
Applicants of all categories/ communities are required to deposit an application fee amount of Rs.500/- through Challan form on or before 10th February 2017.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable male/ female candidates will be done on merit list basis that will be made as per marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Test
How to Apply for Satara DCCB Junior Clerks Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to apply online are given below-
- First of all, eligible male/ female candidates are required to visit online the official website of Satara District Central Co-op Bank Ltd. i.e. sataradccb.com.
- Go to the direct “Apply Online” link via click on the given below official link.
- After that, start to fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant like Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, Academic and Professional courses marks details etc.
- Make the fee payment through Challan form of Rs.500/-.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button to finish the submission of application form.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date to submit online application form:- 06-February-2017
- Last date to deposit an application fee amount:- 10-February-2017