SBI Relationship Manager Vacancy 2018
Well! Are you looking for Public Sector Bank Jobs 2018 after Graduation qualification? If yes, then you must read through the State Bank of India (SBI) official Advertisement Job Notification 2018. According to that, the State Bank of India (SBI) is going to recruit the suitable male/ female candidates for the Relationship Manager, Acquisition Relationship Manager posts to fill up 407 vacancies. Those who fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria details may apply for the Bank of SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Before that, you are advised to go through the post wise vacancy details.
SBI Relationship Manager Application Form 2018
Eligible male/ female candidates are advised to apply for the SBI Relationship Manager Vacancy 2018 through official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in via online mode. Well! You may submit SBI Relationship Manager Application Form 2018 from 31st January 2018 to 15th February 2018. Good opportunity for the candidates to get the Bank Jobs 2018 after Graduation. Other important details of SBI Relationship Manager Job Notification 2018 are described below that you may go through to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment Notification 2018
- Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09
- Name of Bank:- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- Nam of Post:- Relationship Manager, Acquisition Relationship Manager
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 407
- Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Relationship Manager||168 Posts||Not Specified|
|2||Acquisition Relationship Manager||80 Posts||Not Specified|
SBI Relationship Manager Posts Eligibility Criteria 2018
- For Relationship Manager Post:- Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 23 to 35 years as on 01-12-2017.
- For Acquisition Relationship Manager Post:- Age should be between 22 to 35 years as on 01-12-2017.
- For Relationship Manager Post:- Candidates who have completed Graduation from the recognized University or Institution with 3 years of experience.
- For Acquisition Relationship Manager Post:- Candidates who have completed Graduation from any recognized University or Institution with 2 years of experience.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode via using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards.
- For General/OBC category candidates:- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for SBI Relationship Manager Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Go to the official website of State Bank Of India (SBI) i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for Relationship Manager, Acquisition Relationship Manager Posts.
- Fill the online application form correctly.
- Deposit an application fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At Last! Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 31-January-2018
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 15-February-2018
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 15-February-2018