SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 www.sgpgi.ac.in Sister Grade-II Posts 83 Vacancies
SGPGI Nursing Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Nursing Jobs in Lucknow 2017? If yes, then you must read through the complete article to know the Staff Nurse Job vacancies. The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has published an advertisement notification for the direct recruitment of suitable candidates for the Sister Grade-II posts to fill up 83 vacancies. Those who have completed Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery (GNM) OR B.Sc in Nursing are eligible to apply for the SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Application Form 2017
The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to apply for the Sister Grade-II Posts via official website i.e. www.sgpgi.ac.in. The starting and closing date to submit the SGPGI Staff Nurse Application Form 2017 is 10th January 2017 and 18th February-2017 respectively. Other important details of SGPGI Nursing Vacancy 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow
- Name of Post:- Sister Grade-II
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 83
- Job Location:- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Sister Grade-II||83||Rs.9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4600/-|
SGPGI Lucknow Sister Grade-II Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01.07.2017
Candidate should fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria-
- The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for the Sister Grade-II post is Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery (GNM) from the recognized institutes.
- The preference will be given to those having at least 3 years experience in reputed Hospitals or Medical College.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates:-Rs.300/-
Mode of Selection:-
The suitable candidates will be recruiting for the Sister Grade-II posts on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for the SGPGI Staff Nurse Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply online are given below-
- Go to an official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow i.e. www.sgpgi.ac.in.
- Now, click on “Registration” button and then login with system generated Registration No. and Password.
- After that, click on “Apply online” link to submit application form for Sister Grade-II posts.
- Now, start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode as per category wise mentioned above.
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At Last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of t as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date of registration and apply online:- 10-January-2017
- Last Date for Registration and deposit application fee:- 10-February-2017
- Last Date to upload Documents:- 13-February-2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:-18-Feruary-2017